Xoom Boot Animation On Droid X

erie215

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey i was wondering if someone could help me....i put the honeycomb boot animation on my droid x but didnt get the cute little bee...someone help!

kdkinc

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
Can't get it to work. I downloaded the flash zip recovery link and installed through bootstrap recovery. Still displaying apex boot animation

I came from Apex 1.41 no issue via Koush Recovery.
Also before I selected the zip I had mounted my phone then applied zip.

Redirwons535

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
the bee is on another post by tnt, on like the 11th page. Also wanted to thank all for your help. I needed to download over wifi, for some reason my phone want playing nice with the 3g download. Thanks op best my phone had looked...on boot anyways

zul8er

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I ported this over to the Galaxy S series phones from your files. Do you mind if I post this up on Team Whiskey and XDA Vibrant section if I give you the credit?

chris_t54

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
okay so i got the honeycomb boot animation but I am unable to get the Bee to show up instead of the M, I did not have a data/local folder so i created one and put the bootanimation.zip there any thoughts??

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
TNT-

unrelated, but do you know which files control the font color in menus? Which file do I need to edit to change the color from white to black?

That im not sure on. Sorry about that. It should be a xml file. I've changed the progress bars using hex colors.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
okay so i got the honeycomb boot animation but I am unable to get the Bee to show up instead of the M, I did not have a data/local folder so i created one and put the bootanimation.zip there any thoughts??

A few posts up you will fine my thread for m logo replacements. Its in there.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards