Question Z Fold 6 vs S24 Ultra image

acsurfer

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

If there is an image in Telegram or Whatsapp, the area/info at the sides are not seen before you press on the image to enlarge it, I need to press the image to enlarge it to see the whole image,

Q1. In Telegram before you press the image to enlarge it, does the image show more area/info in Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 6 than in Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra?

Q2. In Whatsapp before you press the image to enlarge it, does the image show more area/info in Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 6 than in Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra?

Thanks

acsurfer

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
This was the Fold 6
The last Fold 6 photo was on its front screen lol sorry
Just to make sure I understand correctly.

Fold 6 unfolded (bigger screen) screenshot is taken at #14 https://forums.androidcentral.com/threads/z-fold-6-vs-s24-ultra-image.1071909/post-7228360
Fold 6 folded (front screen) screenshot is taken at #18 https://forums.androidcentral.com/threads/z-fold-6-vs-s24-ultra-image.1071909/post-7228364

The Fold 6 folded (using front screen) telegram front screenshot will show more image area than Fold 6 unfolded (using unfolded bigger screen) telegram image area unfolded bigger screen screenshot, am I correct?

Reactions: mustang7757

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Just to make sure I understand correctly.

Fold 6 unfolded (bigger screen) screenshot is taken at #14 https://forums.androidcentral.com/threads/z-fold-6-vs-s24-ultra-image.1071909/post-7228360
Fold 6 folded (front screen) screenshot is taken at #18 https://forums.androidcentral.com/threads/z-fold-6-vs-s24-ultra-image.1071909/post-7228364

The Fold 6 folded (using front screen) telegram front screenshot will show more image area than Fold 6 unfolded (using unfolded bigger screen) telegram image area unfolded bigger screen screenshot, am I correct?
Yes correct

Reactions: acsurfer

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
What are do you like and dislike about Z Fold 6 and S24 Ultra?

Do you use Z Fold 6 front screen (folded) or bigger screen (unfolded) more often?

If you can only keep one, which one would you keep?
*I dislike the fold 6 not having a Spen slot made into the device

I like the small package closed probably say compact design overall.

The s24u not much for dislikes except it's taller wish it was more the size of the Note 3

If I had to pick one at this moment probably the Fold 6 because I have the closed and open screen.

I use the inner screen mainly but I do use the cover screen for calls and messages

acsurfer

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
*I dislike the fold 6 not having a Spen slot made into the device

I like the small package closed probably say compact design overall.

The s24u not much for dislikes except it's taller wish it was more the size of the Note 3

If I had to pick one at this moment probably the Fold 6 because I have the closed and open screen.

I use the inner screen mainly but I do use the cover screen for calls and messages
Does Z Fold 6 or S24 Ultra feels more bulky/cumbersome inside your front pocket?

On the Z Fold 6 how often do you use the Spen?

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Does Z Fold 6 or S24 Ultra feels more bulky/cumbersome inside your front pocket?

On the Z Fold 6 how often do you use the Spen?
Depends what I'm doing like editing the Spen or writing things down the S pen also but I can say I use it often.

On the s24u I use it a lot more because my business phone and I can write on screen when I take it out where as the Fold I have to use the inner screen to have use of the Spen it doesn't work on the cover

acsurfer

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
During the Z Fold 6 is unfolded and using big screen, if there is an incoming call where do you place your ear on the unfolded big screen?

During the Z Fold 6 is unfolded and using big screen, do you need to place your ear on the front screen top area to listen to an incoming call?

Just curious where does the other party voice come out during unfolded.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
During the Z Fold 6 is unfolded and using big screen, if there is an incoming call where do you place your ear on the unfolded big screen?

During the Z Fold 6 is unfolded and using big screen, do you need to place your ear on the front screen top area to listen to an incoming call?

Just curious where does the other party voice come out during unfolded.
I've never tried it to the ear like that either speaker or Bluetooth ear buds