ZooGue portfolio case for the xoom

xxraffyxx

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone with or had an Ipad try this case? It supposed to be adjustable to almost any angles. I really like how low you can position it for typing. Should be out for the xoom in March.

iPad Cases (.ZooGue.)
you can preorder now

Coupon code free shipping:
ZGRAFOL28

ends April 30th

**edit** 4/4/2011
Finally got it in the mail!

My video
Zoogue case for xoom

Zoogue case for ipad2
(gives a better idea how the zoogue case works)

Pictures
IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

IMG_1016.jpg

IMG_1017.jpg

IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

just because I know I'm not the only one using their gadgets in bed.
IMG_1028.jpg

Last edited:

Jaymil

Neutronbomb
Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Color me interested. I bought the motorola portfolio case but returned it. Now I'm using the black motorola gel skin with a $25 pouch type net book case but it'd be nice to have some stand functionality.

MrHawaii

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
This case also caught my eye, I actually saw it on this site below that says you may order it. However I am wary of ordering it because as you all know the power/sleep/wake button is on the back of the Xoom (I have no idea why it was designed that way) and all the pics I see of this case does not have holes on the back to access the all important button. From the pics it would also cover the rear camera and speakers along with the power button.

Motorola Xoom ZooGue Case Adjustable Case Genius on eBay!

xxraffyxx

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I just emailed ZooGue and they should have a case up soon. I believe this is the first portfolio case for the xoom other then the cheap OEM one.

thegunslinger1

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
This is the case I am waiting for, definitely looks worth the 50 bucks. The wife has something similar for her ipad. It looks very professional even though it has Micky mouse all over it

xxraffyxx

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I just spoke with the owner of zoogue and I got a coupon code for free shipping!!!

it works with preorders or you can wait and buy when they are ready to ship. I will be doing a video of this product once I get it in my hands.

Coupon code:
ZGRAFOL28
good until April 30th

xxraffyxx

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Did they give you any indication as to when it would ship?

The CEO is finishing up minor details with the case, and looks like they will be be ready to ship on the 25th. I'm excited for this case, if its anything like the ipad case it should be a winner.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts