best thunderbolt charger

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
So I've gone through several thunderbolt charger the first and worst one being the original black one by HTC. I've had other 3rd party charges that fit in right bu the original htc one doesn't I was curious if anyone has any recommendation to a good charger that they know is durable and wont break and fits in the thunderbolt socket.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Any micro usb will work. How did the charge cable break? I still have my Incredible charge cable and use it time to time and it works perfect.

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
well I think it snapped in my bag due to poor quality but the HTC one doesn't fit in my tbolt nicely like its a bit loose. the thing is the 3rd party charges fit perfectly which is kinda weird. I just need a durable charger right now thats portable and that has high voltage so it mah faster

chuckh0308

Apr 3, 2011
www.welcomehomeseattle.com
I think the Griffin Powerblock is probably my favorite, but you have to get the USB cable separately. I've had mine for at least 5 years and it powers lots of things...all my BT headphones, iPods, ThunderBolt, you name it. I even dropped it on my walkway one morning on my way to work on a rainy day and when I got home it was still there and still worked...lol! Not that I suggest you try that...

My other favorite is the Seidio with the spare battery charger, but you said you wanted a portable one and the Seidio is not very portable.