Determining Free Space on SD Card

johndabeast

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
What is the easiest way to look and see what is on the SD card that is taking up space? I have the 32gig one that comes with the Thunderbolt, and even though all I have are some photos, there is about 12 gigs being "used". Thanks.

PapaSmurf6768

Themer
Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
What is the easiest way to look and see what is on the SD card that is taking up space? I have the 32gig one that comes with the Thunderbolt, and even though all I have are some photos, there is about 12 gigs being "used". Thanks.

Get a file explorer like Astro from the market and start looking :)

johndabeast

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Get a file explorer like Astro from the market and start looking :)

Eh, I was hoping there was an easier way, thank you. I was already doing this and thought to myself that it was quite tedious. One question, there are no hidden files or folders on the SD that I wont be able to see for any reason, right?

Jeenyus

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Plug into computer via USB then open the sdcard and sort the folders/file by size. From there you can see folder size in ascending/descending or base on your pc

Reactions: johndabeast

johndabeast

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
This one does more on the go, plus it's FREE. You're welcome. :D

Dang, that has a LOT of different information, but I couldn't tell if it does what I needed, will it sort out the highest memory using data on the SD card? If so, thanks a ton.

Edit: I see that it lets you manage the SD card, but does it sort is my question.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non