Mods close this thread.

stratejaket

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: ☆ ★ROM InfectedROM Eternity? | NIGHTLYS | Sense 3.5 | XE BEA

Just flashed it but getting a pop up say "process com.htc.android.htcime" and I have no clue what that means. Im new to the whole rooting thing before this ROM i had only flashed one.

What release did you flash? R100 changes list fixed FC in IME. FYI they released R101 4 hours ago added zipalign.

Reactions: BigBoz

c_live_lee

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site

Just to add to Stratejaket's post and to give you a little info, HTC_IME is the name of HTC's stock keyboard. You'll read it many times in the Android community so, I figured I'd go ahead and offer that little bit of knowledge. :)

slimc84

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site

they are currently on 114 now... i am using 101 with imo 5.0.1 kernel and loving it...49hrs on 67% battery...

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

ok thanks alot. how about the beats?

This is the screen shot of how to activate the Beats feature.... This is on Gingertis 3D but works the same..
Beats.gif

BigBoz

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site

Hey I know this might sound kind of stupid but I am new to this as stated before but how do I update?

And how do I get the chick in green back as my screen default pic? Currently its blue for some reason.

stratejaket

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site

Hey I know this might sound kind of stupid but I am new to this as stated before but how do I update?

And how do I get the chick in green back as my screen default pic? Currently its blue for some reason.

No such this as stupid question man, we all started out with tons of questions.

Updates are fairly easy, with the rom staying basically the same with no major changes you can just do a dirty flash over your current rom. (Dirty meaning only wipe cache, and dalvik cache prior to flash, not data) This will keep your current settings the same. Download the version you want to flash, reboot to recovery and flash it as normal.

Some of the theme might change on you so if you want the eternity you will have to flash that theme again as well. After you flash the rom.

Which chick in green are you referring to? The hottie wallpapers are party of the eternity theme found :
Directory listing for www.androidfilehost.com/main/Thunderbolt_Developers/Virus/Eternity/Themes/

Reactions: BigBoz

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

How is Beats audio included in this? Isn't that hardware related?

This looks really good nonetheless. May have to ditch my beloved Forever and give this a try

InfectedBully

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site

This looks really good nonetheless. May have to ditch my beloved Forever and give this a try

Nope. All software. It only currently works with the htc music player though.

Sent from my rooted, Dark Horse(hopefully soon) INFECTED Eternity bolt running Ziggys latest.

BigBoz

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site

Im loving the Beats and u can tell when its on cuz the music is alot more defined. But once the reviews come out on the Rezound Im still getting in. I got afew more weeks til my upgrade :cool:

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site

Just posting a couple of quick things I noticed in my "preview" flash (Sorry if they've bee mentioned, but no time to read everything D:):

- Feels extremely smooth. I like the looks and feel a lot, honestly.
- No on Screen Keyboard. (somewhat major for me, actually but no a deal breaker by any means).
- No Facebook for HTC Sense.

Just thought I'd throw them out there. Overall though, it seemed incredible! :D

- Sadly, didn't get to try out Beats... Completely forgot about it in the 5ish minutes I had the ROM loaded up lol. Stupid! >.<

InfectedBully

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site

Just posting a couple of quick things I noticed in my "preview" flash (Sorry if they've bee mentioned, but no time to read everything D:):

- Feels extremely smooth. I like the looks and feel a lot, honestly.
- No on Screen Keyboard. (somewhat major for me, actually but no a deal breaker by any means).

Just thought I'd throw them out there. Overall though, it seemed incredible! :D

- Sadly, didn't get to try out Beats... Completely forgot about it in the 5ish minutes I had the ROM loaded up lol. Stupid! >.<

Eh? Please provide more info. I had no issues with the stock keyboard nor SwiftkeyX which I use exclusively.

Its tied into Friendstream now. Not to mention theres a full on facebook app on the phone. Working as intended.

Beats:
385268_2142808941887_1596140111_31796490_759368308_n.jpg

jbeastafer

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

Only problem I have with this rom is that I dont have that great of download speeds. Max I have had on a 4g speedtest is 4mb down :(

BigBoz

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site

Only problem I have with this rom is that I dont have that great of download speeds. Max I have had on a 4g speedtest is 4mb down :(

I agree mine was 5down and 5up which in the St Louis area I was in I normally got 17down and close to 10up

ronniesonger

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

i would love to know how every ones battery life is.. im on forever and its sucking it downn, alos if anyone uses skype is the cam right side up?? thankss

BigBoz

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site

i would love to know how every ones battery life is.. im on forever and its sucking it downn, alos if anyone uses skype is the cam right side up?? thankss

Battery life with heavy use from 630am-1pm Im at 93% with the HTC 2750mah with everything syncing every hour and battery on performance mode. Screen brightness auto, screen timeout 30 second, in and out of 4g area all day. I tried the FFC last night over google talk and yahoo messenger and I could see the person but they only seen lines on my end. But so far that and the 4g speed being slow are my only 2 issues. But overall its a very good ROM. Im new to all this so somebody with more experience could probably point out more or explain how to fix those issues mentioned.

InfectedBully

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site

Comment 11 by DeViOuS...@gmail.com, Nov 14 (47 hours ago)

Ok, just wanted to chime in on this yet again. I have done tests with BOTH the speedtest.net app, and by using the above provided link to speakeasy.net/speedtest. Theres something wrong with how one of those places is measuring speeds. I did alternating tests of both and was getting the same numbers as posted above, in BOTH accounts.

Speedtest app: Averaged about 6mb, with a high of 12mb download. Upload was a consistent 6+

Speakeasy.net/speedtest : Gave me 18-24 mb download and 11-21 upload.

Now, like I said, I alternated the tests, I didnt do five straight speedtest and speakeasy runs in a row and switch, I gave them each a thirty second "Cool down" period as well. I also have yet to see any slowdown in how fast things load when it all comes from the web, my downloads are still just as fast, and Ive not had any issues.

906 radio.

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site

Eh? Please provide more info. I had no issues with the stock keyboard nor SwiftkeyX which I use exclusively.

Oh my gosh, I just completely typed the wrong words for this. I meant to say that there were no arrows on the on-screen keyboard. No on-screen keyboard would be more than a deal-breaker, lmao.

Its tied into Friendstream now. Not to mention theres a full on facebook app on the phone. Working as intended.

This isn't even a big deal. I just like the HTC Sense one better for Syncing.

InfectedBully

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Oh my gosh, I just completely typed the wrong words for this. I meant to say that there were no arrows on the on-screen keyboard. No on-screen keyboard would be more than a deal-breaker, lmao.

This isn't even a big deal. I just like the HTC Sense one better for Syncing.

Oh, that. Yeah, thats working as intended. It's the ime keyboard. You should be able to turn that option in they keyboard setting if I remember correctly. I hate those arrows so i ha en them turned off in SwiftKey. If you haven't tried SwiftKey yet, I would recommend it.

Check it out at http://skx.me

Sent from my rooted, Dark Horse(hopefully soon) INFECTED Eternity bolt running Ziggys latest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38