Mods close this thread.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Re: ☆ ★ROM InfectedROM Eternity? | NIGHTLYS | Sense 3.5 | XE BEA

Anyone else experience the browser "crashing"? I opened the browser and went to mobile Facebook then went to the home screen to check email and immediately went back to the browser and the page was no longer there and it had loaded my home screen.

Harkes2k

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site

Still having the WiFi drop issue :-( I really like this Rom too!!

dbornack

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site

I've decided to pull out of this one until it gets better.. too many annoyances. 4G is slow as hell, even on 116.. I got maybe 900kb download on Infected.. flipped over to BAMF Forever 1.0.9, and was getting 21Mb..

I'll check in periodically.

InfectedBully

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I've decided to pull out of this one until it gets better.. too many annoyances. 4G is slow as hell, even on 116.. I got maybe 900kb download on Infected.. flipped over to BAMF Forever 1.0.9, and was getting 21Mb..

How did you test? Speakeasy.net/speedtest or the speedtest.net app? The app is broken.

Sent from my rooted, Dark Horse(hopefully soon) INFECTED Eternity bolt running Ziggys latest.

The_Engine

Super Genius
Apr 19, 2010
Visit site

I just noticed the same thing. But beyond the low speed test scores, I was seeing poor performance. Lot of buffering in Netflix and low quality despite sitting in a 5 bar 4g area. Switched over to Gingeritis for a bit to see how that is going. Really just want some ICS, but guess we are going to have give the devs some time.

InfectedBully

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Did you change the settings as I told you to?

Sent from my rooted, Dark Horse(hopefully soon) INFECTED Eternity bolt running Ziggys latest.

What governor are you using? If it's not lagfree, youre doing it wrong.

InfectedBully

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
If anyone starts getting random fcs in google music, do this.

Good looking out.

For anyone having issues here is what I did.
1. Uninstall Music through Titanium Backup
2. In TB hit menu > More > Clean up the Dalvik cache ... > OK
3. Reboot
4. Install Music from Market
5. Good to go

Harkes2k

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site

Did you change the settings as I told you to?

Yes it was already set to never turn off and I enabled WIFI performance mode. I switched over to Liquid for a few to check and am not having the WIFI issue there. However I am back on Eternity.. its the best sense rom I have used and I am pretty pumped about the battery life compared to other sense ROM's I have used. Really don't want to do it but should I try a full reinstall?

Paladin2016

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site

Issues I've come across...

Alarms won't fire when set time comes around.
Netflix force closes after exiting. (each time after a fresh install)
Plug in phone to hands free cradle in car and Navigation Mode turns off but won't turn off without a phone reboot.

InfectedBully

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Yes it was already set to never turn off and I enabled WIFI performance mode. I switched over to Liquid for a few to check and am not having the WIFI issue there. However I am back on Eternity.. its the best sense rom I have used and I am pretty pumped about the battery life compared to other sense ROM's I have used. Really don't want to do it but should I try a full reinstall?

I would. I don't dirty flash at all. I used to though, but i started running into issues from items that had been removed previously that were still on my phone. Use superwipe.

InfectedBully

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Issues I've come across...

Alarms won't fire when set time comes around.
Netflix force closes after exiting. (each time after a fresh install)
Plug in phone to hands free cradle in car and Navigation Mode turns off but won't turn off without a phone reboot.

I can't personally help you with these issues. My alarms work, and I dont use nav mode in the cradle or netflux.

jbeastafer

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

So the R122 update is broken for me, I wouldn't download it yet as every time i go to the market it freezes the phone and then freezes it on every reboot...

dbornack

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site

The App, the mobile site, general usage, tethering.. data just didn't work well. Was a clean wipe on 116 last time I tried.

InfectedBully

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site

Ok, two things.

First, if youre having issues with 122, revert to your nandroid and dirty flash(means dont wipe anything, just flash the rom) over anything confirmed for r116+ and youll have no issues. This is a known bug the Devs are currently tracking. Any logcats should be directed to the repo.

Second...
SO, for those STILL not paying attention to the whole TrevE VS our Privacy(aka CIQ and their BULLISH), check these articles out.

Info/Law ? How Not To Secure the Net

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2011/11/carrieriq-censor-research-baseless-legal-threat

Two RIDICULOUS reads. CIQ, You can blow me. Twice even.

InfectedBully

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site

I created this for fun. Flash like you would a radio, its a new splash screen. Will I post a screenshot? No. Sorry, its a surprise, but its totally PG, and your significant other will NOT be upset. They may like it. There has only been one person so far that hasnt liked it, but all others have.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27079913/Splashs/Eternity Siccness/PG05IMG.zip

Please dont ruin the surprise for others. If you like it say you like it, and Ill do more random stuff like this in the future. :) If you dont like it...well, you suck. :p

stratejaket

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site

PG? I expected more from you.. Let me know when you progress to the R and I'll check it out. Just kidding man, It's very nice.

Reactions: InfectedBully

?me

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site

I installed r126 and my thunderbolt started to randomly reboot anyone else having this issue or any ideas?

z71kris

What does that do?
Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Øme;1428079 said:
I installed r126 and my thunderbolt started to randomly reboot anyone else having this issue or any ideas?

Yes if you instal clean from a wipe from 122 on that happens. If you have a 121 or earlier you just dirty flash and it should work fine, has for me from 116 to 126

posted from my Infected Thunderbolt

Reactions: InfectedBully

KenDroid

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site

I did a dirty from 116 to 124 then 126 when it came out. Still having issues with not being able to update or install from the market. Haven't left my phone on long enough to see if the reboots are still there. I'll try to wipe data, partition, and davlik and install 126 again. Hopefully, that works.