Flashed BAMF Forever 1.10 can not send or receive MMS

jpaneto

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
after multiple google attempts and scouring the forums i figured this warrants a new thread

some facts:
BAMF forever 1.10 final
doubleshot camera
semi transparent 5 row drawer
enhanced browser

wiped data and cache's before flash
came from bamf 2.0

cant send or receive any pictures everything else works fine

anyone have an idea?

rcmarks314

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Did you delete the BAMF extras folder? Did you format the System, Cache, Data, and wipe the Dalvik cache? I only ask because I don't have any issues with this ROM. Also the Doubleshot camera could be the problem, ADR has said only flash mods that are made for the ROM you are using. I'm also not sure of the BAMF 2.0 is it a froyo ROM if so you might need to update your radio to a GB radio. HTH

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Did you delete the BAMF extras folder? Did you format the System, Cache, Data, and wipe the Dalvik cache? I only ask because I don't have any issues with this ROM. Also the Doubleshot camera could be the problem, ADR has said only flash mods that are made for the ROM you are using. I'm also not sure of the BAMF 2.0 is it a froyo ROM if so you might need to update your radio to a GB radio. HTH

+1, yeah make sure you deleted the bamf extras/settings folder (on sd card). they wrote it's necessary when switching between their roms.
I went from cubed to forever 1.10, make sure you also delete dalvik cache in advanced section in recovery.
delete all 3 (cache partition, factory & dalvik) when switching between roms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa