What is the most beautiful city in the world to you?

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I'll go with Budapest. Fascinating history, beautiful architect, friendly residents, and the Danube River running through the middle is beautiful! From about 1995 - 2005 I visited there many times, but I haven't been there for a long time. That means it's time for another visit!

Reactions: nattypole

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I stayed in a hotel overlooking a lake in Schwangau Germany when I went to see Neuschwanstein Castle. Most breathtaking place I've ever set my eyes on. Glad I had a chance to live their for a few years when I was younger.

GoNavy79

Oct 18, 2021
Visit site
Nairobi, Kenya. What makes it so beautiful to me is the people. Here in America when I open a door for a lady I'm lucky to get a semi-friendly "thank you". In Kenya I open a door for a lady and she truly acts as if it is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for her. Not just in Nairobi, but anywhere in Kenya (with possible acception of the northteast part of the country... bad).

Last edited:

BijouVixen

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
Paris

Been there numerous times including my honeymoon years ago!! If I ever won the lottery I'd absolutely buy a condo there in a heartbeat.

Yes I already got permission from my husband because he knows how much I love it there!! Can't lie!

BijouVixen

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
Wow, most of the comments are Barcelona, mine too. In Barcelona, you'd love the vibrant atmosphere, delicious cuisine, rich history, sunny weather, and lively culture.

My heart is left in Sagrada Família View attachment 360874
(Credits to https://gowithguide.com/spain/barcelona )
Barcelona and Madrid are definitely in my bucket list of cities to visit!! Been to Europe several times but never managed to get my ass to Spain nor Portugal. Hoping sometime next year

• Love
Reactions: SereneShadow

BijouVixen

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
So much for Spring fever temps back into the 40s or 50s at best during the day and in the 30s overnight ugh?!?! I got my shorts and sundresses out of storage all for naught?!?!?
393a307ed5248da94d7ac3df548ee299.jpg

• Love
Reactions: SereneShadow

Mr. Lucky

Jul 25, 2023
Visit site
So much for Spring fever temps back into the 40s or 50s at best during the day and in the 30s overnight ugh?!?!
If it's any consolation, it was 43 here in southeast Georgia last night. 😧

As far as most beautiful city, I'd probably pick Stockholm, especially the Slussen district adjacent to old town. Being an archipeligo sandwiched between Norway and Finland, where else in the world can you easily take a boat to another country for lunch and be back at work in a reasonable time?!

Reactions: BijouVixen