Dinc2 worth Full retail?

alpha752

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
For personal reasons, Ive decided to get rid of my iPhone 4, and go back to Android. Before the iPhone I had a Droid X, and an origional Droid before that. Unfortionatly, I dont have any contracts up anytime soon, and im already maxed out on family lines. Ive decided I want the Dinc2, but if I get it, it will be at full retail price ($450). What im wondering is, is it worth it? I can get about $250 for my iPhone, maybe $300 on ebay, but im probably going to go the easy way and take Gazelles $250.

So my question is, is the Dinc2 worth full retail? If im paying this much for it, I want to make sure it will last at least a year. My other option is to get a Droid X off ebay for around $200.

I really like what im seeing on the Dinc2, but I hate paying full retail.

Thanks for your opinions!

XCalibration17

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I was actually in the same boat, had a droid, then droid x, then iPhone 4, then sold both iPhone and Droid X to buy the Inc2 at full retail. I think it was worth it, it is a great phone. Best I have had since the OG Droid.

skyboxer

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Well you're ending up with paying 200 out of pocket after selling the ip4, which is the upgrade price I paid, roughly. It's worth it to have a phone you like.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

alpha752

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys, that backs up what I was thinking. Its going to hurt paying $450, while I wait for the iphone to sell, but the more I read, the more I like the Dinc2, and I cant wait to get back onto Android. Apple doesnt think the common folk need to do things like change their email tone... are you kidding me?

Perhaps Ill have to sneak out of the house tomorrow while the wifes not looking... she is NOT going to be happy!

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Looks like the Dinc2 has the lowest full retail cost of any of the similar phones... so, if you've no choice but pay full retail it seems to be the best bargain out there.

alpha752

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Thanks everyone, Just got back from the VZW store. Turns out one of my lines was upgradable at the end of July, but the manager allowed me to go early, so I didnt have to go full retail.

And, the guy who was getting me all set up offered to buy my iphone, because he was in contract and couldnt upgrade. All in all, a win win.