Win another Droid Incredible from Android Central! (contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liteon163

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
I have a 2+ year old Sony Ericsson W580i on AT&T. I recently turned on unlimited data and texting. Now I'm paying as much as a real smartphone would cost. But I'm stuck with this old, slow, tiny dumbphone POS.

Please may I have an HTC Incredible? Please?

el_bori1

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I lost my Motorola Droid 3 weeks ago and I'm still without a phone. Verizon for some reason took out the insurance and here I am waiting to win this one or wait a few month and buy it retail.

abrown00

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Blackberry

I'm currently using a Blackberry Curve 8300, sad, I know. It's a smartphone, I guess. I have always had IPhone envy, but AT&T sucks in my area (and apparently everywhere else). I got the Curve because it was cheap, so I suppose I deserve what I get. So I believe I deserve the incredible Incredible!

tpassus

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have a BB Strom 1 with lame 256 of internal memory and a wicked lame app store...I would LOVE to switch to make my life Incredible!!! Thank you!!

kdebello

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
my wife is using a BB Storm and I'd love to convert her over to Android. She uses my phone (Droid) more than her own. It's time to get her an Incredible!

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
No android phone is considered a "Sorry old phone" Im saying that cause I have a DROID, but my wife has a Blackberry tour...the tracking ball is horrible, 2nd one I had to swap at the store for the same issue, and the most important flaw, BLACKBERRY doesnt evolve as Android does...So If I win this contest I would be giving my droid to my wife and I would be adopting my new INCREDIBLE as my new child, which by the way I wont have to root it and overclock it like I do with my Droid cause the INCREDIBLE already has a badass 1 GHz Processor that will definitely change my life :)

RanHam335

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
My phone now is a Samsung Glyde, you know the one with the "heat sensitive" touch screen. And I've been two lazy to get the firmware upgrade. So I have to wait till the screen shuts off everytime before I put it in my pocket or I'll have pocket dial mayhem. I have to use it in the shade or the touchscreen will go crazy, but even in the shade it still goes crazy, so thats why I stick it in the freezer. The only good thing about the phone is that it has a slide out qwerty keyboard. Without that the phone would have been unusable for the last 2 years.

ronnieisgangsta

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I am stuck with a Cliq which stands for Completely Lacking In Quality. I had a G1 since it came out and I loved that thing but alas it broke and they offered me a Cliq. I made the worst mistake of my life (besides getting married) and now I'm stuck with a first gen p.o.s that makes me regret ever adopting T-mobile every time I look at it.

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Blackberry Pearl 8130.

apps what are those? Only GPS this POS has is at the mall, You are here arrow. Touch Screen, yeah right. Track Pad, nope rocking the roller ball that works left and right but up and down is about 50%. Camera? Yeah my photographic memory.

The 8130 is the POS of smartphones.

andy.smith

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm so ready to junk my crackberry, the U and End button stopped working about 2 months ago and i've been holding out for the HTC, can't wait to be able to type again and look forward to browsing on a screen bigger than a matchbox.

sectachrome

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have a Blackjack II. It was cool when I first got it 2 years ago, but for probably the past year I havent been able to stand it. It has 3G, can surf the web, use Google Maps, GPS etc. but the catch is that its all so painful to use I just dont even bother anymore. It also randomly shuts itself completely off, or will just turn the wireless signal off by itself. Ugh. Bring on the Incredible! :)

leoli827

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
need new phone

I had a Moto Droid for a few month (since January of 2010), and it was stolen from me and i have to revert back to my 4 years old phone - the samsung SCH a950 with a busted screen (i have to carry a paper phone book again because i can't read my contacts on the phone), no wifi, busted blue-tooth. my contract is for 2 years (January of 2012 - light years away in the technology world.) I would love to have an android phone again. :eek:

CFD323

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I was using a Blackberry Storm. What a POS! My 4 yr old could have made a better attempt at a touch screen phone...but then again we ARE talking about Blackberry here...the only manufacturer who thinks having an operating system from 1990 is cool...

I then converted to a Blackberry Tour...another POS! I've swapped out 5 of them in less than a year. Sounds like quality to me....(sarcasm there).
2 weeks ago I bought an Eris and was transformed to the wonderful exciting world of Android! Oh my God, it is amazing! Of course I had to return the Eris in order to be eligible for the Incredible this week.

After returning the Eris, my Tour took another dump (go figure) and I had to swap it out for another Tour (this is my 6th Tour), which of course they had none in stock to give me so now I'm using an old Razr. And the sad thing is, the Razr is a nicer phone than the Tour!

Please have sympathy on me for my long painful journey with Blackberry and their smartphone crap. Please pick me for a new Incredible!

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
My sorry old phone is a Motorola droid. My wife, however, still uses the first Razr that Verizon sold. The outside display doesn't work, and the inside display, works when it feels like it. It still has good reception and sounds crystal clear on calls. She has to remember phone numbers (who does that?!).

She yells at me daily, cuz I spend SO much time on my Moto droid (she's jealous).

PLEASE help me out! I am starting to get scared.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.