Win another Droid Incredible from Android Central! (contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich128

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I have a black berry pearl 8130, and i feel like smashing it to pieces,because my
hands are too big to use the keyboard. please help rid me of this cursed phone
before i go mad

grewalp

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
So I have a Moto SLVR aka the L7! =)
Its three years old, the keypad is taped on and it still works somehow even after all the times its fallen!
It has a 128 mb memory card... but.. you can't store any messages on it. And the message limit for the phone is 75.. Did I mention I like to keep all my messages for the memories?
and you can not use wifi on this phone.. and the vga camera.... well it works... you can atleast make out who's who.
o and the battery can not last more than a day :)

p.s. I can send you a picture of it if you want...

jmadrigal

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I'm a Droid user too. I hate that I bought one and now a newer, badder device is being released soon. I want to switch, but my wife doesn't agree since I just got the Droid :-(

huoter

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
My HTC Hero is like my girlfriend. Was great when I first got her, everything was new and always was willing to try new things. As time has gone on, I have to use additives like custom ROMS, Rooting it to get to do what I want just like my girlfriend and alcohol.... I want a new girl and phone

dys

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have a Panasonic VS3 along with a few Android devices
and I really would like an Incredible to complete my collection

eejtalk

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Most deserving fool

I have a Motorola MotoRIZR Z6tv. Yes its true. Not sure if you remember that phone, but it was only available for about 6 months because it is that bad. I can't even watch TV on it because they don't have it in my area. And of course, the front keyboard is missing the two center round plastic pieces, not even super glue to keep them on. Not to mention the times it randomly shuts off despite having the 'latest' (long time ago) software version. Please help AndroidCentral.

bweston1#AC

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
My current "sorry old phone" is a BlackBerry Storm2. I love my touchscreen but am kind of fed up with surepress and BlackBerry's outdated OS. The Storm series is very buggy and 99% of the phones features depend on hardware elsewhere in the country = not so great infrastructure!

eazid

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
My phone. Believe it or not I am still using the BlackBerry 8330. Enough said. You know your phone is lacking when the apps are outgrowing the device capability.

8330 to Incredible. Big leap.

bayvilleguy14

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I currently have a palm pre plus. I waited for this phone to venture it's way to verizon since the original pre was anounced that's like a year of checking every site I could to find out the littlest morsel of information. Around the time I was buying the phone I continuously whent back and forth in my head trying to decide wether to get the pre plus or the droid. I regret my decision very time I look at the phone and feel it's oreo effect in between the two halves and open the completely in superior app catalog. I was soo faithfull to palm and all they gave me was a few commercial about how the pre plus is great for moms( which I still get teased about) and a going out of business sign

Please this would be the break I could use I love android:)

throbinskin

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
The sorry old phone I have is a +2 years old Motorola Razor. My 2 year contract was up in November and I was going to wait for the Nexus one for Verizon. My battery only lasts 20 mins talking time on a full charge and that is on a good day. I wasn't going to get a new batter as I new I could wait it out. I never wanted the Droid after reading about the Snapdragon processor. And..... It now looks like the Nexus one is not going to come to Verizon after reading that here on todays main page. Am I sad................ NO WAY! There's now, in my opinion a better phone coming out "THE INCREDIBLE" from HTC and I do love HTC sense UI. Patients my friends has paid off for me as I want and I'm going to get this phone !

Please help me save some money during these times and pick me as a winner for the Verizon HTC Droid Incredible giveaway

Thank You!
Dan "Throbin"

bb4temo

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I currently have a Droid and my wife has a BlackBerry. Why should we both not be rocking Android devices? She can have my Droid and I can have one of your Droid Incredibles. Yeah... sounds good to me! Let's make that happen Phil! Later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo