What is everyone using for password storage????

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I agree been using this for months now and the $12 cost to have it on the Incredible was well worth it. The integration is seamless and works beautifully best password manager out as far as I'm concerned but then again the reviews say the same thing. :D

LastPass - Reviews

Another thumbs up for lastpass, $12 to have my passwords accessible on virtually any platform I am using is well worth it. I cant say enough good things about lastpass.

GynormousMellon#AC

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Another thumbs up for lastpass, $12 to have my passwords accessible on virtually any platform I am using is well worth it. I cant say enough good things about lastpass.

Anyone used lastpass on the X yet or any of the other password programs? Unfortunately, I have a ton of passwords due to work and I'm looking to get something that I can back up OTA or sync to my desktop.

Thanks for the help.

GM

MHBlink8

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I just switched over from BB and I'm using 1Password and it works well. I really like the pc application and the FireFox plugin. Another reason I picked 1Password is that I could enter everything on my PC and then copy the DB file to my Inc.

marty.brown

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Ascendo DataVault

I'm switching over from a BB Storm and have used Ascendo DataVault for about a year. It is incredibly rich in tools and quite capable of importing (and exporting password data from other devices. Since I use it for storing all the credit card, logins, passwords and other personal data on my Blackberry, I contacted Ascendo to see if they're coming to the Android world... and they are. I expect that within a month or so, we'll see news that this powerful password vault is coming to a droid near you.

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I just installed OI Safe and its excellent. I doubled up my security by adding OI Safe to App Protector Pro. So now you have to unlock the App Protector Pro before you get to OI Safe and then unlock IO Safe to view your information.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez