A second update after the GB update is installed.

myalover

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone get a second update after applying the Gingerbread update that started pushing out this week? A co-worker just got an additional update pushed to her and it's only 8.6 MB.

Any ideas what it is? Sense stuff?

engineer2001

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
And the patch is supposed to fix the bugs the Gingerbread update imposed on us. Too bad it has failed on dozens of people in those two threads I posted above as well as both of the people I know personally with Droid Incredibles. The patch fails to install because of imaginary "low space" conditions, even though we have plenty of space, and leaves us with the bugs. I have a constant "low on memory" notification no matter how much stuff I delete or move to SD, and I have plenty of room free.

I wish I could roll back to Froyo.

supern0va#AC

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone get a second update after applying the Gingerbread update that started pushing out this week? A co-worker just got an additional update pushed to her and it's only 8.6 MB.

Any ideas what it is? Sense stuff?
received the ota today. mostly verizon/sense hotfixes for fc issues and more. nothing exciting.

CSM-101

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
try clearing data on some of your apps. remember to do it on apps that you don't care if your settings and saved info is deleted.

PeninaD

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Probably just the cache issue, as has plagued the DINC forever. You should clear all the cache before you start uninstalling apps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress