weihl165

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
So I was sitting in the hotel lobby yesterday with my dad who also has the dinc. I was showing him a few things to do with it. I noticed his downloads were pretty slow compared to mine and he was not getting 3g he was stuck on 1x, while had 3g. Checked his settings compared to mine and they were the same. I was also getting 104dbm and he was getting 84dbm. Is there a setting I missed or is this a know problem with the dinc? Any way of fixing it for him? I am assuming it has been doing it from day 1 on his phone. Thanks

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Exactly, he was pulling a better signal than you. robably why yours switched over to 1X

The OP said his phone was getting the HIGHER DBM number but was getting 3G coverage... His father's phone had the LOWER DBM but was getting 1X... That is odd... It would make sense if the higher DBM phone was stuck in 1X...

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
The OP said his phone was getting the HIGHER DBM number but was getting 3G coverage... His father's phone had the LOWER DBM but was getting 1X... That is odd... It would make sense if the higher DBM phone was stuck in 1X...

My dyslexia is kicking in full force today. Oh well.