What will replace your Incredible?

kmully

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I came to Android from a BB Storm 1. I pre-ordered the Incredible back in April without having seen the device or held it in my hand ... completely unlike me.

Naturally, it blew me away and I am absolutely happy with the device.

As things progress and newer and newer devices come up I began to wonder what would make me replace my phone in the future.

I thought I'd ask all you other Incredible owners. What upcoming announced device (or rumored device) would make you sell your phone in the marketplace to move to?

I haven't tracked all the upcoming, announced, or rumored phones recently... been happy with my phone. Thought I'd check with everyone here.

RIMMAN

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
They haven't announced a phone yet that I would consider getting rid of my Inc for. Still very happy with it!!

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
The HTC Mecha aka Incredible HD. And the only reason is because its is rumored to have a larger screen, upgraded cpu and LTE antenna. I'd definitely give my Dinc to my buddy or sell it to him cheap. I am totally satisfied with my incredible. I was one of ones that had a Storm 1 as well. Night and day. Jetsons and Flintstones. I havent looked back except to shake my head in amazement that I ever actually thought the Storm was viable, especially seeing whats come out since then from RIM....the Torch? Really? Never again...

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
HTC Mecha for sure. Only provided that it is the 4g beast as rumored at the time I write this. If there is a hint of Bing however, I'll keep my Incredible and wait for the next round...

Judoka

May 4, 2010
Visit site
I haven't really considered that yet...I'm still getting more and more out of this thing almost everday. It's my first smartphone and I have to say after comparing it side by side with my ex girlfriend's BB Storm 2...well, there really is no comparison...kind of like comparing a tricycle to a Ferrari. I still have a year to go before I'm new every 2 anyway and I doubt anything will come out between now and then that would be cool enough to pay full price for.

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
The HTC Mecha aka Incredible HD. And the only reason is because its is rumored to have a larger screen, upgraded cpu and LTE antenna. I'd definitely give my Dinc to my buddy or sell it to him cheap. I am totally satisfied with my incredible. I was one of ones that had a Storm 1 as well. Night and day. Jetsons and Flintstones. I havent looked back except to shake my head in amazement that I ever actually thought the Storm was viable, especially seeing whats come out since then from RIM....the Torch? Really? Never again...

Um...same. Had S1 from day 1. The Mecha looks about right to me. After my S1 fiasco (actually, 6 fiascoes if you count all the replacements), I opted for a 1 year contract. I love my Incredible but also looking forward to some 4.4", LTE, Gingerbread (maybe not right away) goodness.

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Um...same. Had S1 from day 1. The Mecha looks about right to me. After my S1 fiasco (actually, 6 fiascoes if you count all the replacements), I opted for a 1 year contract. I love my Incredible but also looking forward to some 4.4", LTE, Gingerbread (maybe not right away) goodness.

Yup me too. HTC Mecha... and its going to be rooted with WiFi tether for sure ;)

I too only sign 1 year contracts (or buy retail).

Nehebkau

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, unless I need to switch service providers again I will be happy keeping my Incredible until the 2 years is up. Seeing that until now there hasn't been any devices rumored that I would of picked up over the incredible anyways(Which is amazing for a smartphone to stand the test of 6 some months and still be near the top) so I think I'll be able to stick to that.

romma

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I would not even choose the Dinc HD from what I have seen. I do not want a 4.0 or larger screen. The Dinc is the perfect size for me.

cinnabubbles

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Haven't considered replacement yet, Might keep this lovely little beauty for the two years, perhaps longer. It does what I want it to do and I'm happy with it, why change?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I would not even choose the Dinc HD from what I have seen. I do not want a 4.0 or larger screen. The Dinc is the perfect size for me.

I would only consider the HD if it was a true android device,in other words all the google features and NO bing lol ;)
I wont make a Def.decision til I knew more about it.Regardless it won't replace the dinc just be teamed with it if I did.

Sent Using TaPaTalk

kmully

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Yea I got the 1 year agreement so that I could sell and move on to bigger and better if the Incredible wasn't, well, Incredible.

I'm interested see what the Incredible HD really turns out to be. Sounds like everyone is really happy!

Tobii1

Banned
Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Extremely happy with my Droid Incredible. I also came from a Storm 9530.

The only thing that I think I'd upgrade to is a global version of the Droid Incredible with a next gen Snapdragon processor and an LTE radio. When that comes, I'll upgrade. I don't need a bigger screen, and I don't need a physical keyboard.

I can't believe how incredible this phone really is.

mldiroff

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Nothing yet, and I'm not crazy about 4.3 inch phones. Maybe a 4" version of the Incredible at some point, but nothing yet. I love this phone and I'm about to get my wife one on Black Friday at Best Buy.

droidfrk

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I have had 2 palm treo's running windows mobile,a Moto Q,2 BB 9530 Storms, 2 BB Tours, 5 BB Pearls , 4 BB Curves 8330, and just about every phone below those thats been made and I wouldnt trade my DInc. for all of them combined. I worked for Verizon for 3 years and was able to purchase and then swap alot when it came to phones and PDA's. But my DInc is awesome and wouldnt trade it for anything unless the new HD does have the 4.3 screen!!!! :D

Kitchen42

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
There's a lot of new nice phones coming out...right now i can only think of the incredible HD and samsung's new flagship device (next year?). Both seem pretty nice to me. the samsung won't have htc sense though...obviously.