Samsung Frozen on my screen... Freaking out, wont boot

timmyp_

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...-remove-system-apps-other-how.html#post700079

This is the tutorial i was following.

I downloaded the CWM Recovery all file, flashed it successfully with ODIN, then got to this step:

Reboot into recovery>VOL up+VOL dwn+ power, you will see the samsung logo cycle twice, on the second time let go

I cycled twice and let go and waited and waited and waited and it never goes to the menu.

PLease god help, I'm a broke college student who needs his phone. Any help is greatly appreciated I will paypal cash for any help, thanks in advance.

Last edited:

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
please watch the language..try re flashing cwm and try again
http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...-remove-system-apps-other-how.html#post700079

This is the tutorial i was following.

I downloaded the CWM Recovery all file, flashed it successfully with ODIN, then got to this step:

Reboot into recovery>VOL up+VOL dwn+ power, you will see the samsung logo cycle twice, on the second time let go

I cycled twice and let go and waited and waited and waited and it never goes to the menu.

PLease god help, I'm a broke ass college student who needs his phone. Any help is greatly appreciated I will paypal cash for any help, thanks in advance.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
What were you trying to do .were you rooted ...were you stock....and it still won't boot into clockwork
My problem is, I cannot boot up.

And I've already reflashed, successfully, again.

I edited out the language, apologies.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

timmyp_

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I meant I have an already rooted phone, I am still stuck at the Samsung screen. I probably need to try to flash another file with odin to get this thing going, because the original flash of

cw-recovery-ALL.zip has me at a frozen initial samsung screen

any thoughts?

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I meant I have an already rooted phone, I am still stuck at the Samsung screen. I probably need to try to flash another file with odin to get this thing going, because the original flash of

cw-recovery-ALL.zip has me at a frozen initial samsung screen

any thoughts?

ok, calm down. details details details. details fix problem. your phone is fixable, it will be ok. mine still works, and that says more than you probably realize. lol. the more info you give us the more help we can be.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

rlsevier101

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
tried flashing kanity kernel on superoneclick rooted infuse now its just stuck on the samsung screen what in the world do i need to do? :-\

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
tried flashing kanity kernel on superoneclick rooted infuse now its just stuck on the samsung screen what in the world do i need to do? :-\

I would ask in the Infuse forums, since this is fir the Fascinate... Just because they're both Samsung doesn't mean much. CDMA=/=GSM

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch