Thank You 100%

big_limits

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I would like to thank all the big dogs who have made my life better. I was at the point of ultimate frustration with the whole Samsung/Verizon Eclair issue. I bought into the whole "dont root your phone or else" mentality. Then I came across a place called Android Central. All the time and effort you guys have put into helping people like me has taken me through a root and beyond. Been to voodoo land and back without a hitch.Thank you

I've flashed just about every rom, kernel, and whatever else imaginable within a 2 week period and this is a little of my input. I've settled in with sc 2.9/EB01 and a very happy here. Seems to me to run flawless.

My take on battery life:
My original stock SF had outstanding battery life... up to 2 days without a need to charge. Then it broke and thats when the battery issue began (long before any hack at all). As u know they sent me a new device less a battery, cover, and sd card. Put my battery into the new device and couldnt go a full day on a single charge. Since flashing everything from basic debloat up to sc 2.9.2v Ive seen little to no difference in battery life than that I was delt by moving my battery from one stock device to another. The only thing that has helped was wiping my batt stats and only a little.
Im sorry to ask a question in a thank you thread, but I have to. Has anyone tried aquiring a new battery, wiping batt stats while powered by the old battery, immediately removing the old and installing the new? Would/could this be a possible fix/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38