NFL Mobile

theoneuafter

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
I was checkin out nfl mobile on my Fascinate and found myself watching the Dallas gameto see how it looked.
I read that this service was goingto be free for a certain period of time. Is that true? I just hit the link and it worked. I hope I'm not getting charged for that. Lol
Can anyone confirm and tell me how thus works?

Archerdude

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I called verizon a month ago when i got the app. I called because i could not belive it was free there is alot of content. She said as long as i had unlimited internet on my phone it was free. But i still cant belive its free. There is alot of content and it had to cost some money to put that out.

Checkingout

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
This is what Verizon Wrote:

Message and data rates apply. Subject to Customer Agreement and Calling Plan. NFL Mobile includes news, scores, statistics and streaming audio with your data feature or plan. Video content included with your data plan or feature through 8/31. A $10 VCAST Video on Demand subscription is required to view video content.

So looks like the Video Portions will be an additional $10/Month. At least that is how I understand this.

Here is the page the info came from:: Verizon and NFL Mobile: The Evolution of Fandom

Storm2Cool

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
When I got my Bionic, Verizon store employee told me that I would get Thursday, Sunday, and Monday night games for free for a year. He said it's a promotion Verizon is doing.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I thought I saw it was a promotion where 4G phones got use of the NFL Mobile app for free. Would probably be a good idea to confirm with verizon.

spudman25rouff

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
how do you get the RED ZONE to stream to a tv via HDMI? The phone will stream the video, but when you hook up the HDMI an error screen comes up...need help.

Big Z

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I recently flashed the power washed GB rom and didn't think to backup any Verizon apps. Do any of you guys know if there is an Apk available for NFL mobile?

Big Z

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Nope, it's not on the market for me. With this Rom, there are only 3 or 4 vzw apps that appear in the market now. Apk anyone, or am I s.o.l.?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo