incipio silicrylic case/ext battery+seido commuter holster

samkatz

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I can confirm that this combination works well. Got the Seidio Commuter Active holster today and the Incipio case fits well, easy to get in and out. Will try to post photos later.

Last edited:

Mthr1

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I can confirm that this combination works well. Got the Seidio Commuter holster today and the Incipio case fits well, easy to get in and out. Will try to post photos later.

You probably are referring to either the Seidio Surface or Active holster. The Otterbox Commuter doesn't make a mating holster.

I have and tried both the Seidio Surface holster and Seidio Active holster, and while they both fit well on my Commuter, I found that the extra .210" of clip height from the Seidio Active holster to be more functional that the shorter Surface holster.

This may or may not be the case with your Incipio case for consideration.

samkatz

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
sorry..all this has been confusing..Correct. it's the Seidio Active which is large enough for the Incipio. The surface was too small.

samkatz

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
here are some pics.

I know it's not in fashion to wear a phone on the belt anymore esp. a large one, but I know I'll either lose it or muck it up by putting it in pockets...

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
You'll muck it up carrying it on the belt then in your pocket.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa