[ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having the web browser close out while looking up different pages? Don't know if it's an issue with M1 or not. It just started happening over the weekend

Yes. I have had browser FCs on Kang and CM10. The only thing I can suggest is Chrome browser. I think Chrome is clunky on a mobile but it's the only option for me.

Explicit

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Maybe too many tabs opened up?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

No I only have one tab going and it does it.

Yes. I have had browser FCs on Kang and CM10. The only thing I can suggest is Chrome browser. I think Chrome is clunky on a mobile but it's the only option for me.

I've debated doing that. Looks like I'll head that route if clearing the browser cache as suggested doesn't help

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My Acer tablet was doing the same thing over the weekend. Sounds like a browser issue, not with the Rom.

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Since the browser is not a ROM issue there is only one glitch I can notice. The wifi shuts down on sleep even when always stay on is selected.

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Oops looks like Trebuche is CM10. Nova launcher was crippling my widgets. I don't know if NL was updated in 1203 or 1205. I didn't flash 1203.

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
What gapps is everyone flashing? I have been using a very old one lol because of some of the restoration issues but probably need to get the newest for m1 lol

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I experienced the same no data issue that Jellybro has been having. Canceling set up and changing the network settings from wcdma to lte/cdma fixes it. However canceling out of setup stops automatic downloads in Google Play. Very annoying to have to manually reload everything.

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I experienced the same no data issue that Jellybro has been having. Canceling set up and changing the network settings from wcdma to lte/cdma fixes it. However canceling out of setup stops automatic downloads in Google Play. Very annoying to have to manually reload everything.

I had the no data issue on skunk's 11/30 cm10.1 build but I never looked to see if I just needed to switch to let/cmda. Probably all it was but started riding the unicorn via dizzy or skanks aokp nightlies. Been awesome. May check romans build. I haven't had any 4.2.x gapps auto restore, only complaint, but no issue w my backup pro. Doesn't HDR mode work on gnex? How do you create tiny planet again lol?

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't know why the quarks flip flop around. What is really happening for them to come and go?
Why did the no data issue emerge on AOKP? Ever since 4.2.1 I've had wifi sleep issues, even though stay awake always is selected. Dec07 finnally fixed it! Only briefly Dec09 it was back.:confused: I don't get it. Was Dec07 a different ROM all together? Muzzy relabeled as AOKP?
I rolled back to Dec07. LOL

>>>Dec07 is awesome! I think I'll stick with it for a while. :)

Last edited: