P3droid got 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuxDotKing

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
P3Droid just likes to get people worked up. I don't consider him in the same respect as Panda or others, simply because he always manages to pull some jerkery to counterbalance his contributions, everytime. It's a wonder, after some of the things he's said, that the community hasn't tried to burn him at the stake, like everybody was so ready to do to nenolod after his bout of trolling (remember the not so magic Moto bootloader unlocking exploit? Remember the not so correct predictions that Verizon and other carriers were about to descend with the fury of hell upon rooted users? Pop quiz: Which troll trolled which way?)

Best to just grin and accept the contributions he makes, and ignore him any other time, IMO.

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I'd say that all this is exactly what he is so desperately looking for. Tip your cap that he thinks he's super-cool for having a two week head start and be done with it.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I'd say that all this is exactly what he is so desperately looking for. Tip your cap that he thinks he's super-cool for having a two week head start and be done with it.

Yeah a 2 week head start, oh well we all will have our own in a few weeks anyway then he will have to move on to something else.

soccerfon711

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, the dude isn't nice. Simple as that.

Droid-Life did tweet recently and now I feel like it was about him (not positive, but it makes sense):

droid_life Droid Life
Unboxing phones a week before they come out because you are a retailer, then spamming the video to blogs to hopefully get picked up? #pass

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site

Droid-Life did tweet recently and now I feel like it was about him (not positive, but it makes sense):

droid_life Droid Life
Unboxing phones a week before they come out because you are a retailer, then spamming the video to blogs to hopefully get picked up? #pass

I was wondering what that tweet was all about.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

droid_life Droid Life

Idk if it is about the nexus I think it has more to do with the rezound since wirefly has an unboxing up already. Nexus isn't rumored to be released for another 2 weeks or so.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Please just keep in mind the language rules. The ****** are no better than the words you want to write. The way he does things some might not like but remember he gave us the boot animation, wallpapers, tones, app listing and other stuff for this phone. He's trying to work with koush to get it rooted and clockwork running before we get it.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Please just keep in mind the language rules. The ****** are no better than the words you want to write. The way he does things some might not like but remember he gave us the boot animation, wallpapers, tones, app listing and other stuff for this phone. He's trying to work with koush to get it rooted and clockwork running before we get it.

It has already been rooted since last week.Samsung Galaxy Nexus gets rooted well before it hits the streets ? Unwired View

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

I'd rather do without.

*customized tapatalk signature*

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I seen that but will it work since its two different phones? Plus I want clockwork not some other recovery.

The only thing different is the radios which don't have anything to do with root. Clockwork will come but you don't need p3 like you say. It is already rooted and will have clockwork shortly after launch like most phones.

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
To me, what is the most ridiculous about this is how people are getting so worked up and saying he's just rubbing it in others' faces that he has two right now. So? Who cares if he has two? If you are someone who is mad simply because he posted a pic proving that he has two of them, then maybe you need to check yourself and your idiotic sense of entitlement over a phone.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Ha he just tweeted about his " fanclub" oh well in a few weeks everyone will have one and then won't have to worry about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress