Verizon $50 for $25

UWPVIOLATOR

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Note the date on this deal (Nov 29th) Just a coincidence that this goes right with the new rumor that the Gnex will be released on Nov 29th?

verizon-galaxy-nexus.png

UWPVIOLATOR

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm unfamiliar with living social, does it expire?

Read the fine print

"The Fine Print

Limit one voucher per purchaser ? Valid starting Tuesday 11/29 ? Entire value of each barcode may only be used once ? Minimum purchase of $25 required ? Valid for devices or accessories only ? Subject to in-stock availability ? Valid for Verizon Wireless retail locations or telesales purchases only; not valid for online purchases or use at Authorized Retailers ? Not valid for Verizon employees, business accounts, or towards payment of bills ? Visit https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...http://www.verizon.com/stores/&token=Hejz7dId to locate the closest Verizon Wireless retail store ? Other conditions apply ? PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE ? PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2011
"

Reactions: TYagoto

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I bought it because if the phone is available in-store, then great. If not, the accessories will be. Either way, I'm saving $25. Still: w00t!

xiaosong

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I just bought this too to use on my nexus upgrade. My OG droid is so slow now.

If anyone wants to buy this deal, please use this link below: thanks everyone.

should post their links as well so we can get the referral credit. Please PM me if you use the link to buy and I'll remove the link after 2 people buy it so we can get new links for other people.

Thanks!

Last edited:

shadrap

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Galaxy Nexus for $175

With the holiday deal of $199, plus this Living Social Deal I should be a able to pick up the Galaxy Nexus for $175. Thought you guys might be interested.

The living social deal is $50 for $25. It is good toward any phone or accessories at Verizon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch