Mark all as READ - CMON....

kashabrown

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know of a Gmail/Email app that will allow me to "mark all as read"? So far, have been able to get everything I had with my BB 9930 (notifications, etc.) going on my G-Nex, except that.

Iceman0803

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know of a Gmail/Email app that will allow me to "mark all as read"? So far, have been able to get everything I had with my BB 9930 (notifications, etc.) going on my G-Nex, except that.

I've been hoping for that since my first Android phone as well. Maybe someday we'll get it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
You can do it with K9 mail. K9 has a lot of other tweaks that can be done as well. I have not tried it on the GN yet but it worked great on my Charge. I have been trying out the stock apps to see how they were ...

Reactions: kashabrown

kashabrown

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
You can do it with K9 mail. K9 has a lot of other tweaks that can be done as well. I have not tried it on the GN yet but it worked great on my Charge. I have been trying out the stock apps to see how they were ...

Hoping to stick with stock - but the lack of that feature is driving me crazy - I don't understand why Blackberry seems to be the ONLY company that puts it in their OS.

Thanks for the suggestion - I may check it out sir!

Tom in Bristol

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
From the subject line, I thought this thread was in ref to this forum!

Cuz after cherry picking a few topics to read in depth, I've been doing that a lot lately!

yarbooa

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site

I found a simple workaround. Instead of going one by one from your Android stock gmail app, go to your regular (Internet) GMAIL account and mark all those messages as "read" from your computer. Next sync will mark everything as read on your android as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress