Pop Up Text Message after Lock Screen (Handcent)

wootang00

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Does the new messaging application on stock ICS have the popup message like handcent where you can respond right away without having to have to unlock the phone?

or.. is handcent still the only option for this? thanks again.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Do you have the regular lock screen or a pin/pattern? If you don't have security set up you can just swipe the notification drawer down, and tap on the messaging app to respond.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ulnek

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Do you have the regular lock screen or a pin/pattern? If you don't have security set up you can just swipe the notification drawer down, and tap on the messaging app to respond.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yea but that doesn't tell you what they said unless you actually pull down the notification drawer and look at what they wrote.

so far, i haven't seen any feature on stock messaging app that would make it popup. i'm still using handcent just for that feature.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
yea but that doesn't tell you what they said unless you actually pull down the notification drawer and look at what they wrote.

so far, i haven't seen any feature on stock messaging app that would make it popup. i'm still using handcent just for that feature.

So its an extra swipe. Is it that big of a deal for you?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87