Keyboard sounds

craigcls

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I've had this phone for a couple of weeks now, and so far I love it. Can't say that I really have any complaints, even with the battery, other than the keyboard and touch sounds don't seem to work. Sometimes, I "think" I might hear a very faint tap sound from the keyboard, but overall, nothing. Any ideas?

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
In the settings click on the input settings then in the keyboard settings click off sounds on key press. It is not loud but you can hear a click each time you hit a key.

a6f8060f-33ba-4e8b.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

chevyguy8893

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
When I got mine I thought I could hear a sound on key press and screen lock, but it was very faint no matter what I did. Now it works fine after I rooted and installed a different ROM.

craigcls

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I am rooted, but on the stock ROM. I have tried various combinations of settings for 'touch sounds', 'sound on keypress', and 'vibrate on keypress'. I do get the vibrate, but no touch sounds. The only thing I hear is my finger tapping the screen. Maybe fixed when 4.0.3 is released??

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I am rooted, but on the stock ROM. I have tried various combinations of settings for 'touch sounds', 'sound on keypress', and 'vibrate on keypress'. I do get the vibrate, but no touch sounds. The only thing I hear is my finger tapping the screen. Maybe fixed when 4.0.3 is released??

I'm on 4.0.3 and I have the sound on key press checked off. I hear them. Just not very loud.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress