Messaging app opening other programs

Dvdpancake

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Wonder if anybody else has had this happen, a couple times i go to push my messaging icon and a different app opens, close it and try again same app opens. each time it has happen its a separate app,If i push the back button it just cycles through prev. apps. Hope that makes sense I either restart my phone or go into contacts and press the text icon next to a contact to get back into my text messages.

Stock Galaxy Nexus

Oeshi824

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Mine has that bug and it turns on my music! It doesn't cause to much trouble for me but its still a hefty bug.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

anon(20593)

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Mine has that bug and it turns on my music! It doesn't cause to much trouble for me but its still a hefty bug.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Yup, this happened to me 5 days ago. Message kept opening Google Music. Super annoying. Happened for a few minutes and then went back to normal.

ejaymd11

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I have had this issue with every android I've had on every version of android. From my first OG Droid to my insurance D2G, and now my Nexus and it did it with just about any app. Before only way to fix it was to reboot, now I find that if you open multi tasking and close the app that is doing it, it fixes the problem. It doesn't happen often, so far about 2xs since I got it in dec.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa