possible fix for mic issues !

xyzlene

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
the secondary mic is located on the top left side of the device.. i have noticed that i generally hold the phone covering the secondary mic while talking on the phone... that is when my mic would act up..

today i had 3 conversations over 30 minutes, and no issues of interference transpired.. So this might be all hypothetical, but the next time you make a call hold the phone by it sides.. make sure not to cover up the mic on top...

rumor has it that samsung is doing a partial re design due to this particular issue........ So far now, as I HATE to say it. when making a call hold the phone like a candy bar...

hopefully this is not a nexus gate issue...:(:(:(:(

heartagram616

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I always hold my phone on the sides and I still get this issue, in fact this weekend it cut out for several hours where I couldn't make or take a call where the other person could hear me. Finally reset the phone and it worked. This is a fantastic mobile device and an OK, at best, phone. :) :(

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
When it comes down to it. There just is no possible fix. Ive tried everything as well as others. Theres no way this problem is getting fixed without either a Software or Hardware upgrade. Im not to worried about it. I love this phone so much that Im dealing with it. But when something so much great comes out, I know Ill be selling it probably and getting that. Mainly just because of this issue. Other then that, the phone itself is great. But Ebay wont have a problem selling it and someone else wont have a problem buying it and dealing with it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty