[OTA][9/21] Official Jelly Bean JRO03O for the Verizon GNex

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Let me make sure I understand this right, I'm currently on IMM76K, that means I can't go straight to the OTA update file? I need to update to IIM76Q first? Thanks

Did you see the first post? I make it clear there ;). Two files meaning Verizon is updating both current 4.0.4 builds.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

abdon_junbug

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm on the leaked update. It works great. Should I be hard pressed to flash this 9/21 update? Since it appears to be the same, I want to stay on this leaked version. What say you all?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm on the leaked update. It works great. Should I be hard pressed to flash this 9/21 update? Since it appears to be the same, I want to stay on this leaked version. What say you all?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Nope. Same deal from the ye ole eye ball test.

Sent from my Overly Suspicious Robotic Grouper

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
[FIXED] I keep getting assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") =="toro" || getprop("ro.build.product") = = "toro" E: Error in /sdcard/download/60fc80848c8e.signed-mysid-JRO03O-from-IMM76K.60fc8084.zip (status 7) Installation aborted.
Please haaaalp!

***EDIT*** Just for the hell of it I tried flashing it using TWRP recovery instead of CWM and it worked like a charm.

Last edited:

kssporty

May 23, 2011
Visit site
So I woke up to Jelly Bean being installed on my phone this morning and now every time the screen locks, the notification light stays on. Anyone else notice this? And no there are no notifications that I have.

DaEXfactoR

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Re: [OTA] Semi-Official Jelly Bean JRO03O for the Verizon GNex

so if I already flashed the leaked build JRO03O, which is actually the official build, I am all set, yes?

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Let me make sure I understand this right, I'm currently on IMM76K, that means I can't go straight to the OTA update file? I need to update to IIM76Q first? Thanks

I upgraded my friends nexus to JB Straight from 76k.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

haastyle

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
mine keeps failing, tried to go to Q from K and then tried the jelly bean update from K.

I'm getting status 7 error on both cwm and twrp.

assert failed: apply_patch_check("/system/build.prop", and so on

I've never edited this directly, could an app have done this?

Last edited:

Xterror

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Sorry if this had been asked, but in getting a system 7 error then aborts. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'm stock rooted in imm76k. Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
The reason I ask is my baseband is i515.10 and my wife's is i51509

It's a hardware revision, no difference really.

Sorry if this had been asked, but in getting a system 7 error then aborts. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'm stock rooted in imm76k. Thanks

You have a custom recovery, you need stock recovery to take the update.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
The reason I ask is my baseband is i515.10 and my wife's is i51509

Just as 2defmouze said, it's hardware revision and no one has a clue of what it actually changes.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
It says to use a custom recovery on the steps on first post.

Ohh.. misunderstood, thought we were talking about accepting the OTA, lol.

What recovery are you using? Specifically version#. Make sure if you are on CWM it is 6.0.1.0, or if TWRP then 2.2.1 (I believe). Basically you want to make sure its all up to date. Also make sure you are using the correct OTA file, as I believe there are 2, one if you are coming from K as you say and one for people coming from the Q build.

Xterror

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Ohh.. misunderstood, thought we were talking about accepting the OTA, lol.

What recovery are you using? Specifically version#. Make sure if you are on CWM it is 6.0.1.0, or if TWRP then 2.2.1 (I believe). Basically you want to make sure its all up to date. Also make sure you are using the correct OTA file, as I believe there are 2, one if you are coming from K as you say and one for people coming from the Q build.

Yea I'm using cwm 6.0.1.0 and correct file. Even download file again. Hmmmm