Beans 11 build

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Trying that now... I found on XDA another version of Casual and tried that...and was able to get past the error...

Now... The phone shows "Downloading" Do not turn off target !! and has been sitting there for about 8 mins.. Thoughts...?

Hope you get it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Trying that now... I found on XDA another version of Casual and tried that...and was able to get past the error...

Now... The phone shows "Downloading" Do not turn off target !! and has been sitting there for about 8 mins.. Thoughts...?

Which version were you using and which are you using

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Sorry for the delay getting back to you guys...

Okay, here is the update.. and I just want clarification to be sure I'm okay. It turned out that I needed to pull the battery and start over, in which case, everything went fine and I was able to Root the unit and install JellyBeans 11 with my kernel peanutbutta... I rebooted and all seems well... however, when I goto the Phone\about I'm seeing this...

Baseband Version: I605VRALL4
Jelly Beans Rom Build 11 @BeansTown106
Kernel Version: 3.0.31 00082 -g2cc54f1-dirty imnuts@infinity #1

Is it okay to have the Baseband version..? I see others with the VRALJB. And also, Is that the correct kernel...

Thanks for any help... Rick

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the delay getting back to you guys...

Okay, here is the update.. and I just want clarification to be sure I'm okay. It turned out that I needed to pull the battery and start over, in which case, everything went fine and I was able to Root the unit and install JellyBeans 11 with my kernel peanutbutta... I rebooted and all seems well... however, when I goto the Phone\about I'm seeing this...

Baseband Version: I605VRALL4
Jelly Beans Rom Build 11 @BeansTown106
Kernel Version: 3.0.31 00082 -g2cc54f1-dirty imnuts@infinity #1

Is it okay to have the Baseband version..? I see others with the VRALJB. And also, Is that the correct kernel...

Thanks for any help... Rick

Baseband you see listed is ok.

peanutbutta jelly kernel is built/maintained by imnuts at xda, so that is correct as well.

you should be good to go, glad you got it worked out.

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Awesome..!! Thank you very much for all of your assistance...

I hate asking those types of questions, but I'm not 100% on all of the phone stuff..

Thanks again...

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Awesome..!! Thank you very much for all of your assistance...

I hate asking those types of questions, but I'm not 100% on all of the phone stuff..

Thanks again...

Never worry about asking questions. Its better than coming and asking for help because your device is bricked.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk