It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

TheDroidLurker

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
So we have So.Cal and Arizona. Now to see if we can get some midwest action. Come on, Red....

Woot! Just saw the Iowa post. Looks like it isn't confined to just one part of the country.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I can't even get to the order status checker page!! Must be going crazy it seems.

We need some upstate New York shipping info here!! So exciting!!

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

illogic6

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
If your card gets charged, please include the date you placed the order and what channel you went through. (Walmart, VZW online, VZW in store or other)

I preordered Nov 19 through Verizon's website, and nothing has changed so far.

LuvHorses

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
My order status changed to "your order has been sent for processing" also!!!

Iowa here

My CC was charged!!! :). And status on another page says "Status: Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow."

Yes!!!!

Also, I ordered Verizon online, 11:45pm on the 24th.

dr_hfuhuhurr

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered through the Verizon Business site (it is SO nice having 20 lines to pull upgrades from ;). Mine is still saying "Awaiting Inventory".

I'm with the rest of you though, I haven't been this excited about a phone (or anything) since my OG Evo4G from Sprint.

Bolting123

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
My status has not changed... Expected ship date is not available. :( I wasn't able to order until Nov 17th when my crappy thunderbolt contact was up. Please charged my card and take my money vzw!

illogic6

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
My status has not changed... Expected ship date is not available. :( I wasn't able to order until Nov 17th when my crappy thunderbolt contact was up. Please charged my card and take my money vzw!

I speculate they are processing orders in the order they were received. If that's the case, you can take solace in the fact that your order will be processed before my Nov 21st order.

TheDroidLurker

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
My poor Droid X2 is so nervous it's crapping itself. It has rebooted 3 times in the last hour or so..... The end is nigh!

Sent from my BNRV200 using Tapatalk 2

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
My CC was charged!!! :). And status on another page says "Status: Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow."

Yes!!!!

Also, I ordered Verizon online, 11:45pm on the 24th.

There goes the theory of being processed in the order received. I ordered on the 19th, my card has not been charged.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress