Trouble with WiFi

ace0187420

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
My wifi seems to keep messing up it keeps searching for a connection even though it is connected? Anyone have any idea how I get it to stop when it searches it won't use the wifi its connected to.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
My wifi seems to keep messing up it keeps searching for a connection even though it is connected? Anyone have any idea how I get it to stop when it searches it won't use the wifi its connected to.

Does toggling wifi on/off help at all? Unfortunately if nobody else has a solution, I'd suggest a factory reset to see if that fixes the problem. If not, I'd try to exchange it for a new one. I haven't heard of any issues like this before.

ace0187420

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Does toggling wifi on/off help at all? Unfortunately if nobody else has a solution, I'd suggest a factory reset to see if that fixes the problem. If not, I'd try to exchange it for a new one. I haven't heard of any issues like this before.

No toggling didn't help, neither does restarting the phone I did factory reset and it didn't help either going to go exchange it today unless any one else has some ideas?

bvitale

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Did you try rebooting your router? Did you check for Firmware updates? I don't know much but those have always been suggested to me when I have problems. However my Thunderbolt would cause the Router to Crash somehow. Good luck.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Last one. I just remembered that some people had to reset(factory reset) their router in order to connect with some Rezounds. However your problem sounds more like ANY network connection doesn't work, not just your own.

ace0187420

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I reset everything and it still didn't work all of my other wifi devices are working fine so it's got to be the phone. I searched on Google and found others that were or are having the same problem but no fix for the problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87