just bought new SD card, couple questions

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
just got back from Best buy where I purchased a 16gig for 39.99. went online when I got home and saw I could buy the 32gig for 39.99 and picked it up in the store which I will probably do tomorrow. anyways, two questions.

1. Mine is a class 4..Is there really that big of a difference between the 4 and 10?

2. I formatted the card on my phone. When I put the card into my laptop I can view contents but I can not create folders. any reason why and/or how can I do this if I can?

thanks in advance

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
just got back from Best buy where I purchased a 16gig for 39.99. went online when I got home and saw I could buy the 32gig for 39.99 and picked it up in the store which I will probably do tomorrow. anyways, two questions.

1. Mine is a class 4..Is there really that big of a difference between the 4 and 10?

2. I formatted the card on my phone. When I put the card into my laptop I can view contents but I can not create folders. any reason why and/or how can I do this if I can?

thanks in advance

Yes class 10 is faster. Usually best for gaming. Also transfers are quicker. But overall of you want more space and don't mind waiting longer for files to transfer then class 4 is fine.

Check the adapter you are using. My have a switch in it. Protecting it from being written.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk