what kind of case are you all using?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Using the Seidio Convert case setup. I'm digging how you can "go light" or "go heavy". Awesome case.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the Acase Samsung Galaxy S3 Case - Superleggera PRO Dual Layer Protection in the Blue Color. I was originally going to get a Blue S3, but ended up with a white. Case still looks good on it though. It's a dual layer case, so I feel it protects the phone and it's not that thick. I like it a lot.

bogeyx5

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I bought a Otter Box Commuter from Amazon, it was $21 with free shipping. Case came in 4 business days.

Case offers great protection (comes with screen protector) and doesn't make the phone to big to put in your pocket.

+1 on OtterBox Commuter. All it needs is some added grippy surface to keep it from slipping out of my hands every once in a while.

MatrixMan

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
what kind of case are you all using for your s3? i havent decided if i want something i can wear on me or something i can throw in my pocket

See I want both, and needless to say I've been looking for 2 months now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

MatrixMan

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
My vote is for the Seidio Active Case. I've had one for three different devices and the quality is always top notch. It keeps my device pocketable while giving two different textures which help it have some grip and still having protection on the back and corners. Adds just enough to the front side of the device that I can avoid adding a screen protector for any standard drops/slips I may have every now and then.

Had this on my Dinc, but I never liked the way the holster clip was over the soft rubber part and not clipping over the hard shell. The rubber never ripped but I was always careful. So I won't be getting it again.

BTW I have my first S3 sighting. 2 months and I have finally seen someone besides me with the phone. I'm on the train surrounded by I phones and now one S3.

DrPreeth

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Diztronic TPU in Matte-Dark Blue :). Yeah the lip does look purple-y under a lamp or artificial light but so does the home button..so they match well.

moke

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have the Seidio Incipio. Phone and case were both given to me as B-Day presents.

I dropped phone about 3 feet to hard tile surface, and then rolled my power wheelchair over it.:(

While getting an 'excited' commentary of my actions/failings :mad:, I examined and found no damage to either case or phone.

I think I burned off a lot of karma reserves for that, but glad in any event.:)

kpxstar9

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the otterbox commuter and im not happy with it at all. The volume rocker and the power button are super hard to use now. My search for a case continues

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

CDuke0619

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I use an Otterbox Commuter in blue with my pebble blue gs3. It's a great case once you break in the power button. Intially it was difficult to press

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

rls1400

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Acase Superleggera PRO dual layer in white. Very happy with it so far, looks like it'll provide great protection, and it adds just enough to the phone to make it more comfortable to hold. Slides in and out of my pocket easily too which is a huge plus!

cynbad#AC

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
I'm a case crazy person.... I have the seidio surface in blue and just bought the incipio double cover in white . Looks nice on my white s 3 but I'm still not satisfied so this week I ordered an iface case in yellow and a case mate tough black and pink. I need something safe yet girly!

Last edited:

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I went with the pebble flip cover. So many negative reviews on it but I absolutely love it. I could see how it can/will get damaged however I think the people giving it negative reviews really need a different style case (like otterbox). I think its a very cool design and looks great with minimal bulk. Many complain about it since it doesn't have a magnet but it seems to tend to want to stay shut anyway.