Anyone actually tried S-Beam?

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
S-beam should work with any carrier specific S3 I'm going to assume right?!?! Anyone tried with with 2 different carrier S3's yet??

SMD

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I was having some problems myself. I dont use the stock gallery app. I use quick pic. I was using QP to choose the photo to beam. Even though it acted as if it was working it wasn't. I went into the stock gallery app. Tried it from there. Worked like a charm. So in my case the stock gallery app must be used. Hope this helps.

Billy

Ahhhhh. So it's the quickpic app causing the SBeam issues?! Ahhhhh. I'll have to try the stock gallery app next time. Bummer. I like quickpic gallery app so much better but like others have said SBeam goes through all the motions and sounds but never seems to work when trying to send a pic from the quickpic gallery.

Bummer.

H2o

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
S-beam should work with any carrier specific S3 I'm going to assume right?!?! Anyone tried with with 2 different carrier S3's yet??

I have. It works fine.

I have Verizon and a co-worker has the sprint version

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

moke

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
yeah, I assumed it wasn't related to the S-Beam, it's just when I noticed it for the first time. Although this could have some interesting results if I try to connect to random wireless networks I bet.

Anyway, really thinking that it's the battery I bought on Ebay that's the issue with the NFC.

you besmirch the name of retailers in far lands wanting only to send you things (so long as you provide a credit card or paypal set of numbers, and pay shipping)

a pox on your socks, i say... fie on your pie in the sky notions of 'fairness / entitlement'.

the FREEmarket will out!!!

8)

((some folks wouldn't know they were alive without something to complain about))

rangerbn35

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
I been having trouble with my S Beam... My wife has the White version and I have the Black... We have had the phones for about 3 weeks and just decided to try the S Beam for the first time last night... and nothing is happening with my S Beam transfer of PICs... She is able to S Beam her files to me, but I am not able to do the same to her phone. I dont know what is the problem. We have tryied turning on the S Beam on and off and still nothing. I was able to transfer a email to her, but nothing else. Can anyone explain this to me or what are we doing wrong. THX.