May have screwed up...Need some step by step guidance

07kngrnch

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Gotcha.... So it'll be more obvious once I have my ducks in a row. I'll be doing little by little this evening so I'll post back with any questions. Thank u all for the incredible help so far!

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Gotcha.... So it'll be more obvious once I have my ducks in a row. I'll be doing little by little this evening so I'll post back with any questions. Thank u all for the incredible help so far!

To a degree, yes. And no sweat.

Sent from a M.O.A.R. Galaxy S3

07kngrnch

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Okay.... So everything is going smoothly except locating the root66 file from odin. It's in my user/download file but when I go in from the pda browse, it's not showing up. And as far as being told to extract it, it wasn't a zip file. Sorry if I sound like a dumbass here....

Nicholi2789

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Okay.... So everything is going smoothly except locating the root66 file from odin. It's in my user/download file but when I go in from the pda browse, it's not showing up. And as far as being told to extract it, it wasn't a zip file. Sorry if I sound like a dumbass here....

Your doing just fine. We're here to help. You might not have to extract that one. Some of then you do, just make sure it's a tar file. I'm pretty sure that Odin automatically verifies the md5 sum but it wouldn't hurt to verify it and make sure you got got a good download, or at least make sure the size is the same as where it's listed on the download site.
Anyways, I would just move it to the desktop or put it to the root of the C drive or something. Just make sure that's it's one single file and not a folder.

07kngrnch

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Lol embarrassing..... The start button was hidden because of my screen resolution on my monitor/tv

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
All done and looks stock to me!! BIG BIG thanks to everyone!<br />
<br />
Sorry I was away. Glad you got through it.

Sent from a M.O.A.R. Galaxy S3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38