Unistalled Light Flow, Now no LED in Settings

sculptr

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I installed Light Flow but couldn't get it to work so I uninstalled it. Now I don't have the LED adjustment screen in the settings - not at all, it's gone. I guess that's what it meant when it warned that I had to turn it off? How do I get it back?

Or... if someone knows how to get Light Flow to work properly, that would be ok too. Since installing/uninstalling it I've had other problems such as not being able to turn off the notification sound in one of my games. It says it's off, but I still get the sound... loud... in the middle of the night... :-(

Thanks!

sculptr

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Thank you. I thought that I had looked in the right place as I viewed a video on YouTube that showed where it was... but it wasn't there. The video was incorrect. I don't know what else I should have said here? I'm sorry. Yes you did help, and I found it. Thank you.

sculptr

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Would you happen to know why I can't seem to turn off the notification sound in a game? It is only one game, Wordsmith Free. I checked to see if it has its own settings, it doesn't. I went to the general settings and checked to make sure that I still had "default notification" as "silent" (under ringtones and notifications). I also went to the Application Manager but there are no settings there for sound. Have I missed anything? I hope this is enough information... and my head DOES hurt. ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress