Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Its in my hands and so far SO yummy ice cream good! Knock on wood....no internet issues at home ! And faster 4g than my bolt....

sent from my Rezound

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Glad you got your phone!

How are you liking it after day one?
Awesome. Wish it had a kickstand, other than that this device is perfect. Don't have the issues with the internet at home. That was a huge problem this past month. 4g on the Rezound has more snap and speed. Very quick on loading.powering up its ready to go in less than 60 secs. My co-workers love it.
I can see the screen in daylight. I am pleased. Call sound quality is good to the ear as well as my jawbone icon. I haven't tried my jambox yet for music. I don't have the beats headset. Doesn't come with the certified phones. Didn't think it did. Using thumbs keyboard. Don't like stock keyboard. I did try my smart keyboard. But like the thumbs skins and sounds. Lol. Its predictions are good too.
All in all am pleased so far. Lets hope it continues its excellent performance. Ice cream is yummy! I had to install it. No biggie. Did before I customized it.
If anyone is in doubt....don't be. Its a great phone.

sent from my Rezound

vfp5

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Did ur rezound come with Ics installed? Expecting my replacement today and my original has not gotten the ota...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

vfp5

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks!! But answered my own question.....just got the replacement and during set-up it prompted for the OTA!!! Downloading ICS now!!! So pumped!!:)

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Thanks!! But answered my own question.....just got the replacement and during set-up it prompted for the OTA!!! Downloading ICS now!!! So pumped!!:)

LOL. Its nice but I have nothing to compare it to since I had the thunderbolt prior.

sent from my Rezound

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Once it is downloaded for you to install I had to turn phone off then back on to complete installation

sent from my Rezound

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty