Wth? Since the update..

lilmyssSlim

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I have had my phone cut off in mid conversation once and twice shut off while I was on internet n while playing a game...I have noticed while charging the phone it gets extremely hot..like dude I could get burned it was so hot!..I immediately ripped the batt out for a cool down.

So..guess I'll have to send out for a replacement...sucks cuz I've only had it now since june. So my brand new phone goes bye bye for a refurbished phone? That's BullDong! U think its possible for them to fulfill my request for a new Rezound? Rather than refurbished? & hey..how do I ever know if the phone truly is new and not refurbished anyway?

I got some Ice Cream! I got some Ice Cream!

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have had my phone cut off in mid conversation once and twice shut off while I was on internet n while playing a game...I have noticed while charging the phone it gets extremely hot..like dude I could get burned it was so hot!..I immediately ripped the batt out for a cool down.

So..guess I'll have to send out for a replacement...sucks cuz I've only had it now since june. So my brand new phone goes bye bye for a refurbished phone? That's BullDong! U think its possible for them to fulfill my request for a new Rezound? Rather than refurbished? & hey..how do I ever know if the phone truly is new and not refurbished anyway?

Where you on the official ICS update, or the 4.3.605.2 RUU Global Mode update?

Most people with the heat issue have noted that the 4.3.605.2 release of firmware fixes the heat problem, dropping of signal, lag, Maps, and most other issues, but the only way to get it is flash the RUU... other than that the update isn't expected to be pushed out by VZW until mid to late September.

lilmyssSlim

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Mid to late Sept...geez...I remember how long it took for ICS dang! And it just did it again..4 mins ago...so upset right now..and I'm on the official ICS OTA phone never tampered with...straight from box..never flashed or did anything to it.. guess I haven't had one of those don't give a damn days yet because I seriously am considering.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Mid to late Sept...geez...I remember how long it took for ICS dang! And it just did it again..4 mins ago...so upset right now..and I'm on the official ICS OTA phone never tampered with...straight from box..never flashed or did anything to it.. guess I haven't had one of those don't give a damn days yet because I seriously am considering.

Did you do a factory reset after the OTA? Several users have noted this fixes a lot of issues. I would strongly recommend doing this if you haven't already!

Also, the RUU leak is a digitally signed package by HTC, installing it does not require anything special, in fact you MUST be stock, locked, and S-ON for it to work, and does not void your warranty. It is as simple as copying it to your external sdcard, renaming the file, and rebooting well holding a couple buttons down.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty