Charging Mat recommendations?

neptune5

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
My Rezound has been constantly plugged in and unplugged to the point where the phone charger is becoming a balancing act of the micro usb trying to hit the phone at the correct angle to get a charge. So, I'm not about to give up the phone; it works perfectly. But I need a way to charge it without worry. I've heard about charging mats. Are there any that you can recommend? How exactly do they work (I suppose I could do a Google search on that)? I'd rather not spend $50 for one, but if that's what they run, then I'll pay it. If there's a site you know of that has a good charging mat that isn't overly expensive, I'd appreciate the help! Thanks!

skyjjc

May 2, 2011
Visit site
You will need to buy the Rezound wireless charging back to be able to use any charging mat.

I've use both the Verizon charging mat and the Eveready Q charing mat. The Verizon mat seems to be a little stonger and will charge with or without a case on the Rezound. The Q charging mat won't charge if the Rezound has a case but works fine if no case.

neptune5

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
You will need to buy the Rezound wireless charging back to be able to use any charging mat.

I've use both the Verizon charging mat and the Eveready Q charing mat. The Verizon mat seems to be a little stonger and will charge with or without a case on the Rezound. The Q charging mat won't charge if the Rezound has a case but works fine if no case.

Yeah. I'm looking into it, and it looks like I'll have to spend a little money. Much better than getting a different or new phone though, since this one has, by far, been the best phone I've ever owned!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa