Mobile Connection Failed?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I checked my wireless settings and mobile network is checked yet it says mobile connection failed. I seem to have a very good connection. It varies between 5 and 11 mbps at the moment whereas it is usually only 5. Why does my phone say mobile network connection failed under wireless settings when I obviously have a decent connection?

Anybody know the best app or widget to measure data signal strength? I have signal strength widget but it says Verizon 3G when I am connected to 4G so when it says -78 dbm but also says 3G next to it I don't know if the reading is for 4g or 3g.

I tried a couple of other apps but that one with the radar screen and supposed tower locations is too complicated. I can't figure out where it tells me LTE dbm.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
To my knowledge there is no app available to measure signal strength of 4G data.

As for "connection failed", I've noticed it doesn't go away even when it re-acquires the data signal. Probably a bug.

-Frank

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt 4G/LTE using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: recDNA

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
To my knowledge there is no app available to measure signal strength of 4G data.

As for "connection failed", I've noticed it doesn't go away even when it re-acquires the data signal. Probably a bug.

-Frank

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt 4G/LTE using Tapatalk

A bug in an HTC phone? Not possible! LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuzuboiii