Thunderbolt on Thursday?

bugg77

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Cool.... Story... Bro?

Cool... Attitude... Bro?

Sorry I didn't have a chance to get my spy camera through the phone line and take a pic of the email he was reading off of.

I'm not pretending to be an insider or anything, just sharing a data point. Remember the saying "Where there's smoke, there's fire"? Same principal here.

Hopefully VZW will publish an official announcement tomorrow. If not, I'll still be at my VZW store on Thursday to see what happens. We all know VZW/HTC/Best Buy have botched this release. Why do you think they HAVE to make some big public announcement? They've already spent money on advertising and primed the pump, it isn't going to take a huge media push now.

Lighten up homeboy. So much negativity isn't good for you.

hydroz_23

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
O
Cool... Attitude... Bro?

Sorry I didn't have a chance to get my spy camera through the phone line and take a pic of the email he was reading off of.

I'm not pretending to be an insider or anything, just sharing a data point. Remember the saying "Where there's smoke, there's fire"? Same principal here.

Hopefully VZW will publish an official announcement tomorrow. If not, I'll still be at my VZW store on Thursday to see what happens. We all know VZW/HTC/Best Buy have botched this release. Why do you think they HAVE to make some big public announcement? They've already spent money on advertising and primed the pump, it isn't going to take a huge media push now.

Lighten up homeboy. So much negativity isn't good for you.

Don't worry about him. Trolling is all he knows. Just ignore him. Cool story bro is the smartest post he can think of 10 times a day. Even tho several people have received the email/voicemail he won't stop. It's even on the front page

Last edited:

kr3w1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
A customer service rep just told me that the Thunderbolt was "definitely" coming out on thursday but then sounded a little stumped when he couldn't find a price. But then he reiterated, "definitely on thursday". Also got him to give me a $30 credit! Hello TB come thursday!!!

octobermagic

Jun 9, 2010
www.facebook.com
A customer service rep just told me that the Thunderbolt was "definitely" coming out on thursday but then sounded a little stumped when he couldn't find a price. But then he reiterated, "definitely on thursday". Also got him to give me a $30 credit! Hello TB come thursday!!!

Same for me, except i didn't get the credit. the 17th is the day!

abomb78

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I called 4 of my local VZW stores and no one had any info about a release this Thursday. They may have told stores to keep it quiet until the official announcement, but that seems crazy with soooooo many people hounding them for info. As much as I have been dying to get this phone, I can't hold my breath for this one. Not until an official annoucement has surfaced. This would be what....the 4th unofficial date? Yikes!