Wish I didn't have to ask....Buying Music

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
this is probably the worse question yet, but I am accustomed to buying music from itunes (previous iphone4 user), still learning, therefore I would like to know exactly how do we get new music on our phones. Like I said this is a dumb question, Wish I didn't have to ask.

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
all of your itunes music can be synced using doubletwist. you can go to their website and download it. i have done it and it works seemlessly.
ahh so I can keep buying from itunes and just sync with double? BTW Thank you. I knew about doubletwist just didn't know if it is for current music listed only, I know that sounds crazy, I'm such a noob lol

OptimusNotPrime

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
You can use Double twist, or you can just go to the itunes Library and Right click a song and click get info see where the file is located go to that folder and just drag and drop onto your Phone. Thats what i do

Reactions: lovy

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
thank you sub. does double ask for personal info? and is it doubletwist.com?

double twist didnt ask for anything out of the way as far as i could see and it can be found on the market free of charge..

of course you could always do a USB to your PC and move all of your songs to your phone..

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
You can use Double twist, or you can just go to the itunes Library and Right click a song and click get info see where the file is located go to that folder and just drag and drop onto your Phone. Thats what i do
ahh tyyy, I never hooked my phone up to my comp, so I just hook phone via usb and find the file? drag and drop? or once hooked to USB is there a set up process?

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
ahh tyyy, I never hooked my phone up to my comp, so I just hook phone via usb and find the file? drag and drop? or once hooked to USB is there a set up process?

in doubletwist there is an easy way to do it. you can drag and drop too.

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

once connected to the PC just do a copy paste and paste to your media folder on your phone.. simple and the cheapest way to get tunes and then you can DL ringtone maker and create your own ringtones
etc .

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
once connected to the PC just do a copy paste and paste to your media folder on your phone.. simple and the cheapest way to get tunes and then you can DL ringtone maker and create your own ringtones
etc .

have you ever connected usb to your pc??

OptimusNotPrime

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

Hook you're phone up it will download The Drivers for you. You set you're phone to Disk drive then press Done. From there you just open where it says (Open Folder to view files) i made a new folder named music and just dragged and dropped into that folder

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
etc .
umm Papa dumber question coming up lol, How do I find my media folder?

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Hook you're phone up it will download The Drivers for you. You set you're phone to Disk drive then press Done. From there you just open where it says (Open Folder to view files) i made a new folder named music and just dragged and dropped into that folder
Thank you :)

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

i love androids simple ways .. i may not be a programmer but we can creat or chane names in android folder as we chose.. just gotta make sure we dont change anything in the OS

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
i love androids simple ways .. i may not be a programmer but we can creat or chane names in android folder as we chose.. just gotta make sure we dont change anything in the OS
yes I mean I loved my iPhone4 but wow I feel as if I have been let out of prison, the things I can do with this phone is endless.

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
umm Papa dumber question coming up lol, How do I find my media folder?

ok firstly there is no dumber questions.. its how we all learn so ask away..
ok DL a file manager from the market ,, any free one will do.. ie:file expert or fle manager.. just get one..
then you open the android by selecting the drive letter that is assigned to it by your PC..

now to hook to your USB i need to know are you still stock or have you updated with "Odin" or "CWM".

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
yes I mean I loved my iPhone4 but wow I feel as if I have been let out of prison, the things I can do with this phone is endless.

yea i agree with endless.. crap i DL'ed metal detector and thought it was hoop-laa but i placed my keys on the floor and ran my phone around the room then close to the keys and it started showing metal as being there and when i got directly over the keys it pegged out.. made a believer outta me