Jumping to a ThunderBolt

jtalker1965

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Well I am going to buy a Thunderbolt out right and toss the Fascinate into the box and get a real phone. Freaking Samsung not updating crap. I have been readung alot here and I am one who always plugs his phone in at night. Sedio has a wall charger and I may grab a extra battery.

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I just bought one today. I went for the extended battery too. Not even going to mess with turning things off that would be cool to have. I like the feel of the phone with the extended battery, feels more secure in my hand with it.

Reactions: jtalker1965

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
You won't regret the jump. I am going to getthe extended battery for mine. My friend got one and brought it to the house so I could check it out and it really isn't bad at all. He gets 22hrs of being unplugged (he's a Drill Sergeant and uses his phone alot in the field because the Commander keeps in contact that way) and is at 30% battery when he finally plugs it in. The feels really good with that battery and performs great. I don't know what kind of phone you came from but check around the forums for he best apps and stuff. I also like the stock keyboard but I don't love it so I downloaded the Gingerbread keyboard and it works great.

Reactions: jtalker1965

jtalker1965

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Samsung Fascinate. 2.1 android. After 7 months still no freaking 2.2 so I thought I would give this a try. I won't see 4G unless I am in Chicago which is only 90 minutes away. So looking forward to it. Pick up a extra battery. Sideo has a extend one that fits under the stock cover. i always plug in at night. I am currently laid up with a broken leg so 10-12 more weeks of healing. Phone looks fun to customize.

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
Samsung Fascinate. 2.1 android. After 7 months still no freaking 2.2 so I thought I would give this a try. I won't see 4G unless I am in Chicago which is only 90 minutes away. So looking forward to it. Pick up a extra battery. Sideo has a extend one that fits under the stock cover. i always plug in at night. I am currently laid up with a broken leg so 10-12 more weeks of healing. Phone looks fun to customize.

Sorry tohear about your leg. I am also having fun customizing mine too. I got mine on launch day and am still working on getting it like I like it but I think I am almost there. I even made my own Darth Maul wallpaper I use.

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I think you will be very pleased with the switch, 4g, Froyo and hopefully Gingerbread!

No updates from Samsung, good reason to not buy their phones.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Daniel0418

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Yeah it is fun to change and add themes. Also, HTC said that Gingerbread is coming by the end of Q2. The Thunderbolt is way faster than the fascinate. I am not talking about 4G either, just day to day use it is a lot better experience.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez