Otterbox Defender

jerry12

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
The clip that holds my Note 3 in the belt clip holster broke yesterday. I am taking about the piece that fits on to the center of the case. It has been hard to unlatch from day one & yesterday day I had it in my shirt pocket & it broke when I went to take the phone out of the holster. So much for that 50.00. I am sure Otterbox will replace it but that seems to be the weak link in the Defender case. The Otterbox Defender case holster for my Note 2 broke to.

Posted via Android Central App

Userp222

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I put Otterboxes on all my phones and I pretty much throw the holster away evertime. Some do snap back in but after a few times it's over.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
The clip that holds my Note 3 in the belt clip holster broke yesterday. I am taking about the piece that fits on to the center of the case. It has been hard to unlatch from day one & yesterday day I had it in my shirt pocket & it broke when I went to take the phone out of the holster. So much for that 50.00. I am sure Otterbox will replace it but that seems to be the weak link in the Defender case. The Otterbox Defender case holster for my Note 2 broke to.

Mine broke also.

jweimn

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

Yea otter box will replace it. They are very good about that stuff

rpsilva95

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I actually broke the holster on one of my older phone that I had a defender case on.. I called them told them what happened they had a new holster within the week.

jerry12

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
The phone is heavy and sometimes it is better to have it in the holster so it want weight your shirt pocket down like when you are a little dresser.

bigmatt503

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
alright so I would really like to load your rom but haven't been able to find a download link... If you could send me a download link that would be cool.

Thanks

Not necessarily... They have gotten mine to me in just under a week (twice)

Sent from Portland Oregon using my Samsung galaxy s5 on Verizon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38