Preorder updates..

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Have you guys and girls noticed we sound like druggies? Waiting for our fix? Its funny lol. As it is my garbage is getting picked up today and i keep looking out the window thinking and hoping its the fedex truck i hear and its the garbage truck lmao

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Mine still hasn't been put on a delivery truck yet although I'm coughing that up to me selecting a late time frame. I'm not going to start sweating until the afternoon arrives and there's no status update yet.

Ike_Farmer

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Mine still hasn't been put on a delivery truck yet although I'm coughing that up to me selecting a late time frame. I'm not going to start sweating until the afternoon arrives and there's no status update yet.

Honestly, wouldn't sweat it at all. FedEx is horrible at updating their tracking information. Chances are it's already on the truck for delivery.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Hopefully you won't have to wait long. I'm 15 minutes from mine but the FedEx truck doesn't come around my house till later in the afternoon. I think they do commercial first by me. Like I said it all depends.

DreamSTi

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Mine is out for delivery, but FedEx usually doesn't deliver to my neighborhood until much later in the day :( Plus I wont be home until about 5:30, so I left a nice little note for the delivery person, I hope they leave it!!!

GB333

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I requested mine to be delivered after 5pm so I could be home to sign for it. It's going to be a looooooooooong day!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member