Apple allowing new lines with unlimited?

sierrajinx9

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
what is most likely happening is similar to what people experience at certain other retailers or websites! When you are not buying from Verizon.com directly! The Websites retrieve your account, and all codes associated with other lines and remotely do all the work!
If you have lines with Unlimited Already... Apple's Server will offer you that option because it can... and Verizon's Server doesn't know the better

Mr. Toad

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if they will let those orders go through. Based on Verizon's history they will let those people keep unlimited data for that contract.

I am tempted to getting another line to get a third unlimited line. I would love an extra unlimited sim to throw into a tablet.

xiwong

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
I think I might go through with it. If things don't work I can always return. If anyone else does, could someone tell me if Apple requires both SSN and a driver's license number for a credit check? I'm always skeptical about giving out information, but I don't ever recall having to give out a drivers license to run my credit.

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Cnotes which one did you buy the the plus or the regular. I am having a tough time deciding.

I just did a second line and both will be coming with iphone 6. Not the plus . I had ordered the plus on my AT&T line. I also ordered the new iPhones for my family members so Apple is really happy with me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Sounds excellent. I don't have an extra line else I would give it a try.

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Sounds excellent. I don't have an extra line else I would give it a try.

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3

Do you mean you can't add a line because you have max lines already or that you don't have an extra line already to use? If either case, this will still work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VooDooCC

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking about trying this, just for UDP, but I don't want the iPhone. The site calls it iPhone unlimited, so does that mean if I was to return it for an Android phone that they'd take away the unlimited?

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii