Sprint customer looking to go back to verizon

took2089

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I was with verizon and had UDP but I gave it up to go with sprint. Sprint coverage has been good where I live and work etc but their customer service and in store reps are atrocious!! When I had verizon they were good coverage wise but their in store reps were pushy to say the least. My brother offered to give me one of his UDP lines with verizon but I don't believe I need UDP. I average maybe 4 gbs per month. Any thoughts? I don't want my brothers UDP line to go to waste also thanks everyone! I love this forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I was with verizon and had UDP but I gave it up to go with sprint. Sprint coverage has been good where I live and work etc but their customer service and in store reps are atrocious!! When I had verizon they were good coverage wise but their in store reps were pushy to say the least. My brother offered to give me one of his UDP lines with verizon but I don't believe I need UDP. I average maybe 4 gbs per month. Any thoughts? I don't want my brothers UDP line to go to waste also thanks everyone! I love this forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly if he is willing to move it I would take it. Better have it and not pay overages imo

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

took2089

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Honestly if he is willing to move it I would take it. Better have it and not pay overages imo

Idk. I just don't want to make another haste decision once again. I would rather he give it to someone else who really needs it.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Idk. I just don't want to make another haste decision once again. I would rather he give it to someone else who really needs it.
I would love unlimited data but paying full price for a phone rather not do and don't feel like doing any tricks

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I'd say just use Swappa. I got my Note 2012 tablet off that with a case and screen protector for like 180 and its in perfect condition. Granted, a phone is probably a different story, just look at people's listings. I'd say if you can get a UDP line take it.