Optimus V Rooted: i wanna Restore to Original Settings?

cvc7chris

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
how can i remove my Google Account from a rooted Lg Optimus V?? i want to restore it so i can sell it but i don't wanna brick it. i don't mind keeping it rooted. i just want my google account gone. i think its rooted with thunderbird something? im not real sure. it was a long time ago.

Thanks

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
If you want to leave it rooted and remove all your apps and info, just reflash the rom wiping data, cache, dalvik cache and format system, boot, cache and data. That will erase all user data and apps. When you reboot do not sign in to your google account or market, just leave it for whoever you sell it to.

Reactions: Eollie

Ccody47

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Try opening terminal emulator, the typing "su" without the quotes, then "reboot recovery" without the quotes again.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Make sure you have the ROM zip on the SD card. Turn power off. Hold home+volume down+power. When you see the LG logo you can let go.
Once in your recovery, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, wipe data/factory reset. Go to mounts and storage. Format boot, system, data, and cache.
Go to install zip from SD card. Select zip from SD card. Select the ROM zip. Once it's installed if it needs the gapps, then select zip from SD card again. Select the gapps.
After all installing is complete go back to mounts and storage. Select format SD card(this will wipe all data from the SD card). Main menu, reboot system now.
Make sure you reboot the system a couple of times. Then go back into your recovery and make a backup of that ROM so the buyer is set up properly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa