update PRL?

cpshelley2

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
how can i update the PRL on virgin mobile? i've tried *2, *228, etc. but each time it just tells me that if i need to reach customer service, blah blah blah... never gives me a chance to press 2 to update the PRL... am i dialing the wrong number or did they change something...? i know i've done this manually thru virgin before...

cpshelley2

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
i can't do that right now, and i wasn't sure i wanted to since i heard there was a risk of getting booted off the network... but yeah, for whatever reason the drivers for my phone just stopped working on my computer and i haven't gotten them working again yet. but i know that some time ago, within the last 2 months, i was able to call some number, press 2, and have it update OTA...

scootincivic

Feb 16, 2011
civicscootin.3utilities.com
Flashing prl's will not get you kicked off from your account at all.
No matter what prl you may flash to your phone.
If our V could use roaming then it would be a different story.

Sent from my Optimus V vai Tapatalk

cpshelley2

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I just saw at the top of that page mmarz linked to that virgin might kick you off... I'm not opposed to doing this I just have to get my drivers working again first :p

scootincivic

Feb 16, 2011
civicscootin.3utilities.com
VM can do what ever they wish in the end.
However sense the V can not roam the likely hood of being pulled from VM is very unlikely.

Theres always a chance the toilet bowl will crack & brake-Thus cutting me deep & I blead to death when I take a dump-but I still use it!.. Just sayen~

Sent from my Optimus V vai Tapatalk